Guardian E-Pipe 2 Variable Wattage Pre-order by Sir Vape

I have been vaping on mine the whole weekend with Button tops and have not yet had any issues apart from a couple of silver moments.

@BumbleBee I emailed them again yesterday dude and gave them stick for not replying to my first mail. If i dont get a answer tonight i will phone again. But you know what it is like you get A ELLO MY NAME SHE IS A WONG CHONG LICKYLONGTIME

@BumbleBee I emailed them again yesterday dude and gave them stick for not replying to my first mail. If i dont get a answer tonight i will phone again. But you know what it is like you get A ELLO MY NAME SHE IS A WONG CHONG LICKYLONGTIME
Wahahaha. Too true. Emails are also in the third person :)

@BumbleBee hey bro shipped mine off to you this morning. Smok will sort it out only on our next order. Please just use another battery if possible just to be safe.

Hi guys just an FYI with regards to the Guardian pipe and button tops. I have now used mine as an ADV for over a week and have not yet had any issues with the Button top batteries. If you use it hard the bottom of the battery cap gets a bit hot but I have had no issues with the device giving up one me or misfires as yet.

Like a boss
a25d19155de0066084676a2327268f70.jpg

@Sir Vape your pipe arrived here this afterneoon, I don't want to use it though, the only batteries I have are the ones I was using in mine.

Back