Hadaly 22mm RDA

StillSteepin

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey all.

Just spoke to Brandon from Psyclone and he told me that they no longer produce this RDA. It will be replaced by the Entheon.

I would however still like to get my hands on one. Has anyone got any idea where I can still purchase an authentic Psyclone Hadaly 22mm RDA?

Many thanks!

Hey all.

Just spoke to Brandon from Psyclone and he told me that they no longer produce this RDA. It will be replaced by the Entheon.

I would however still like to get my hands on one. Has anyone got any idea where I can still purchase an authentic Psyclone Hadaly 22mm RDA?

Many thanks!
There were a few floating around the classifieds a few days ago. I don't think you will find a brand new one though. Best of luck!

When it all comes together and your Vape experience changes forever:
Hadaly SXK
Fused clapton 28g*2/32g
5 wraps 3mm ID
0.58 ohms
25 watts
SVA Clone DNA 75 watt

8e8c5eb1dfd18ecb7daf3b274e6e7aa4.heic

@KZOR this is for you.
Took the best of your recommendations and created the perfect setup. Thank you for all the advice and guidance with your videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Mod from Morne @ Noonclouds
Hadaly from Scooby @ Brothers Vapes
They both supporting vendors on here
This was based on solid advice watching Kzors videos

Hadaly SXK
Fused clapton 28g*2/32g
5 wraps 3mm ID
0.58 ohms
25 watts
SVA Clone DNA 75 watt

@KZOR this is for you.
Took the best of your recommendations and created the perfect setup. Thank you for all the advice and guidance

Also got the sxk hadaly recently and must agree that my vaping experience has changed. Going back to my goon after a few days with the hadaly was disappointing. Flavour rda's have me hooked now. Soon I'm gonna be on the lookout for the entheon or the flave

Also got the sxk hadaly recently and must agree that my vaping experience has changed. Going back to my goon after a few days with the hadaly was disappointing. Flavour rda's have me hooked now. Soon I'm gonna be on the lookout for the entheon or the flave

It took me a lot of different coil builds to find the perfect vape for me on the Hadaly. But man on man it has been worth it
Before I touch the flave or entheon I shall wait for Kzor or Uncle Rob’s feedback

Last edited:
Hadaly SXK
Fused clapton 28g*2/32g
5 wraps 3mm ID
0.58 ohms
25 watts
SVA Clone DNA 75 watt

8e8c5eb1dfd18ecb7daf3b274e6e7aa4.heic

@KZOR this is for you.
Took the best of your recommendations and created the perfect setup. Thank you for all the advice and guidance with your videos

awesome mod eh. also doing the sva clone thing but with the Sxk Flave. lovely setup :)

now I just need to find a hadaly

awesome mod eh. also doing the sva clone thing but with the Sxk Flave. lovely setup :)

now I just need to find a hadaly

These SVA mods are really good.
Got myself that 20mm artic bottle for filling and it makes life a breeze. Screws onto 510 of mod, then squeeze and Squonk bottle fills without having to remove it

These SVA mods are really good.
Got myself that 20mm artic bottle for filling and it makes life a breeze. Screws onto 510 of mod, then squeeze and Squonk bottle fills without having to remove it

using the standard silicone bottle that the SVA comes with? I always thought you would need a air vent in the bottle like the new therion BF bottles

Nope works like a dream turn mod upside down when connected to drip bottle, squeeze air out of squonker bottle into big bottle turn around and it fills
No mess no fuss

Nope works like a dream turn mod upside down when connected to drip bottle, squeeze air out of squonker bottle into big bottle turn around and it fills
No mess no fuss

awesome thanks dude

I can make video if you wanna see how to do it. It’s very easy

Where did you get the coils from? I cant make coils so I rely on prebuilt ones. Also is it NI , SSS etc.

Where did you get the coils from? I cant make coils so I rely on prebuilt ones. Also is it NI , SSS etc.

I made a ss fused clapton 4 wrap on 2mm id, reading about 0.2 ohms. I don't squonk so therefore prefer the smaller id. I'm gonna get a n80 fused clapton to try next. I usually get the coil company ones with the 2.5 mm id. I would suggest you get something similar. Make sure your coil isn't wider than the distance between posts. If it is remove wraps. Otherwise your leads cross over the coil. Check out some vids if you not sure what I mean

You can buy premade spools.
Bought this at Vapers Corner (they are a supporting vendor on here)
Check their website they have various types in different wire like SS, NI80

fc4ea337f06ae297ae098761f2d66bd3.jpg

Hey all.

Many thanks!

@Ash

Back