Hadron 220 mod with Squonk adapter.

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
If you know the Hadron Mod and 35mm Ragnar RDTA by Steam Crave and was interested to know how the Squonk adapter looks like that fits on the back then wonder no more.
1f642.png
Reviews will be done this weekend.

Attachments

• 20200617_144952.jpg
    20200617_144952.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 20200617_145004.jpg
    20200617_145004.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 20200617_145028.jpg
    20200617_145028.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 97
Oh man that looks so nice.

Oh my sack. I don't normally have vape envy, but shit that RDTA is about the hottest thing I've ever seen (including Alexander Skarsgards abs). Does it come in black? And how many millions does it cost?

This has the YiHi Chip that incorporates the ESS Driver technology which i absolutely love, a device review:

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/yihi-sxmini-sx-auto.t64725/

With the backpack on it basically turns the Hadron into an X Class!
This is a device that if i don't get sent to review in the next couple of months i am very likely to buy!

Yoh, looks kliphardt oom! Awaiting your expertise on the functionality

This has the YiHi Chip that incorporates the ESS Driver technology

Uses the YiHi SX480 Chipset without ESS because the squonk works by pumping 0.4ml of juice per press of a button. As i understand it the squonk backpack is to be utilized with the mesh deck and is not intended for other types of decks. But that being said it is a stylish system that functions great.

Uses the YiHi SX480 Chipset without ESS because the squonk works by pumping 0.4ml of juice per press of a button. As i understand it the squonk backpack is to be utilized with the mesh deck and is not intended for other types of decks. But that being said it is a stylish system that functions great.
I wonder if that's the chipset used in the SX Nano which is supposed to be a simplified version of the Auto squonk, would make sense would be easier to implement with other devices even if the amount of liquid being delivered to the RDA can't be so well micro managed .

If you know the Hadron Mod and 35mm Ragnar RDTA by Steam Crave and was interested to know how the Squonk adapter looks like that fits on the back then wonder no more.
1f642.png
Reviews will be done this weekend.
This intrigued me as a all day desk device. @KZOR is it available locally anywhere?

Jeepers, so the Ragnar holds 18ml and the backpack another 16.... NDZ will have a heart attack.

But who can I send my credit card details to for it :D
I could only find it on Fasttech, who oddly pair it with the Glaz RTA... that is not squonkable. $91.00, but then you need to add the $40.00 for DHL, another $50 for the Ragnar and by then I have lost interest

This intrigued me as a all day desk device. @KZOR is it available locally anywhere?

But who can I send my credit card details to for it :D
As long as you don't send them to "HufflePuff"!!:meparto:

Last edited:
By directly from Steam Crave, my Titan tank arrived last week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When it arrives you just need to find a petrol station that does e-liquid on one of their pumps!!!:monoloco:

So it's the mod you already have the tank lol, and that's just in 18ml mode unless i'm wrong with a top capacity of 28ml?

Yeah, still need a nice mod, wanted the Titan pwm, but hunted all over, and it’s discontinued, but the new Titan pwm mod to be released in July, is what I may get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back