Hadron 220 mod with Squonk adapter.

50a56af3a493e3c46a05aaa297f44536.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the juggernaut you are looking for a device for, what diameter and what wattage do you vape it at?

For me personally I’m looking for a perfect square, I was considering the hadron and this special, and if the new Titan isn’t what I expect will probably get the hadron bundle

No the juggernaut you are looking for a device for, what diameter and what wattage do you vape it at?

Sorry not following your question, the coils I have in a claptons,3.5mm 0.37ohms and started at 45w and now on 80w, this mod I have howsit to 200w, I’m looking for the square box mod like a hog or Titan pwm

Hahaha @Timwis i think he is referring to his TITAN tank as a 'Juggernaut' because of it's size and not referring to a QP designs jug, which i think you're referring to?

Hahaha @Timwis i think he is referring to his TITAN tank as a 'Juggernaut' because of it's size and not referring to a QP designs jug, which i think you're referring to?

Yeah sorry for the confusion was referring to my tank being a juggernaut in relation to my mods size, hehehe

Yeah sorry for the confusion was referring to my tank being a juggernaut in relation to my mods size, hehehe

If you are not afraid of the Mech angle.. have you seen the new Hammer of God V2? 4x21700

So I was almost going to pull the trigger on a suicide HOG, but what scares me is that it’s not a variable, and I rather have something that has more safety packaged into it

Oh my word - this looks very interesting

I dont understand this fully - but when I hear backpack and lots of juice - I pay attention.

@KZOR - am looking forward to finding out more about this

@Christos - please let me know if you manage to figure this out.

If I can vape at the desk without a pitstop for longer then I am keen

Oh my word - this looks very interesting

I dont understand this fully - but when I hear backpack and lots of juice - I pay attention.

@KZOR - am looking forward to finding out more about this

@Christos - please let me know if you manage to figure this out.

If I can vape at the desk without a pitstop for longer then I am keen
So, dual 18650 or 21700 mod which means at least 25 ml of juice on one charge at about 0.3 ohms.
The backup squonk mechanism or the reservoir holds 16ml additional juice and the tank holds 18ml. (I think it holds more and the 18ml is in short and stubby mode)

Seems like a winner except there are 2 issues I see at the moment.
1. The kit that is sold is either the mod with a non squonk-able atty or the mod with the reservoir. So getting the mod with the reservoir kit is the solution.
2. The reservoir only seems to be compatible with the ragnar rdta so if I don’t like it, I’m stuck with a huge capacity reservoir I don’t need and a mod that I can’t squonk with.

The reservoir only seems to be compatible with the ragnar rdta

Nope ..... will be compatible with all squonkable atty's but if you want to use the Ragnar RDTA then you can only do so with the mesh deck. Review will be up later today.
@Christos ...... even though the Hadron was released last year i have not seen anyone stock it locally. The backpack and Ragnar RDTA will defo not be in SA yet.

Nope ..... will be compatible with all squonkable atty's but if you want to use the Ragnar RDTA then you can only do so with the mesh deck. Review will be up later today.
@Christos ...... even though the Hadron was released last year i have not seen anyone stock it locally. The backpack and Ragnar RDTA will defo not be in SA yet.
Thank you! I have fomo again :D

Back