Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Well there has been a lot of hype around the Haku RDA from Australia and it's another one of these hard to get RDA's.... And I wondered if the hype for this one was real because I have a few RDA's in the vape cave that certainly didn't live up to the hype.

Well I'm over the moon to say this one lives up to it's reputation! I have to say I'm really happy I got this one! Easy build, easy wick, quality RDA and it looks great! And flavour is so on point! Chicken Dinner!

:b1::b1::b1:

3mm Fused Clapton from @RiaanRed and boom!

Haku 001.JPG Haku 002.JPG Haku 003.JPG Haku 005.JPG Haku 006.JPG Haku 007.JPG Haku 008.JPG Haku 009.JPG

Nope I’m afraid not. Closed FB group. A real pain to get one. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was too impatient to wait for my special mod for the Haku Phenom so I decided to try it out on my Mato squonker. Coil installed is a 5 x 29ga with 36ga alien, 4 wraps, 3mm id, all ni80 at 0.23ohm. All I can say is wow, the flavor is off the charts. Will it dethrone my Flave 22 titanium? I don't think so, but I feel super privileged to have both these fantastic flavor atomizers. With the same build they're very similar in flavor, but the slightly more restrictive draw of the Haku gives a fuller mouth feel IMO. The standard drip tip the Haku comes with isn't ideal as it gets bloody hot but a nice fatboy 510 tip from Bearded Viking Customs remedies that. Absolute pleasure to vape on it. Both these atomizers are definite keepers.IMG_20180124_230055.jpg IMG_20180124_225437.jpg IMG_20180126_181049.jpg

Back