Hall of Vape - Stuttgart

You will only be attending the largest vape show on the planet. I'm sure you may be hard pressed to find a random juice to get you by somehow :D

Oooo no... I can't live without Red Pill! But if I hit a code red situation @Oupa and FedEx me stock! :)

One more sleep and I'm on my way! Man O Man am I glad I have a VIP pass to the event!
HOV.jpg

Check here MR @Rob Fisher , Dont you wanna employ me? I’ll work hard for these perks, clean your gear, build coils for you, hell I’ll even fill tanks for you man. Just take me with on trips, you can introduce me to people as ur vape butler...

Come man, sounds like a fair trade

@Jengz @Faiyaz Cheulkar Yesterday at the Cape Town Vape Meet I said I wished I could have a vape butler, but I guess you won't be in a hurry to apply, since I'm not quite in the same league as Rob Fisher!

@Rob Fisher i tell you what they very lucky to have you there with them at Hall of Vape

@Rob Fisher Your excitement is tangible! Why leaving so early though, if it starts only on 5 May?

We are going to tour Germany both before and after the Show... and then we go cruising in the Baltic after that. Going to visit Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Estonia and Russia.

Show opens tomorrow. Popped in to see how build Day was going. We are gonna have a good time.
449a29f2a87ba2f86f8d348f47f2f3c1.jpg

1afdd2bb497a311dddda7421994e82d4.jpg

671e7956055b34c01b67b0716fbb6a75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome @Rob Fisher , thanks for the pics
Enjoy it!

Uncle rob, as I mentioned in your live feed, if you are able to get a blue Voyeur..I will be eternally grateful as it's on my most wanted mods list!
1. Limelight Bliss (Obtained)
2. Blue Voyeur (Still trying!)
3. Hellfire Cobra (Going to obtain!)

Back