Hall of Vape - Stuttgart

@Rob Fisher got much better photos, but man what an event! The modders gallery was something else and every 5 minutes I spotted a vaping "celebrity". From Todd to the vaping bogan, I even saw @Rob Fisher from afar.

Was really hoping ESG would be releasing something new, but at least I got to meet the people behind my favourite tank. I got an entire backpack full of new, amazing juices and an upset wife. Can't wait for next year.

Here is a photo I tried to take of InTaste's massive stand in the middle of everything.

20190601_102546_HDR.jpg

@Rob Fisher got much better photos, but man what an event! The modders gallery was something else and every 5 minutes I spotted a vaping "celebrity". From Todd to the vaping bogan, I even saw @Rob Fisher from afar.

Was really hoping ESG would be releasing something new, but at least I got to meet the people behind my favourite tank. I got an entire backpack full of new, amazing juices and an upset wife. Can't wait for next year.

Here is a photo I tried to take of InTaste's massive stand in the middle of everything.

View attachment 168002

Whew your wife must be tiny if she can fit in a backpack!

Last day of Hall of Vape. Freshly ground coffee and new Dani Mini silver to start the day.
5cec68e2dc75cbd9f558780088bf0ac0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 168002

Great to hear @Dewald
Thanks for the pic

New vape movie due in Feb.
e8e091ab8bb2d64c44cc9145664c1ee1.jpg

Thanks @Rob Fisher :)
So glad you interacted with Ira
Looking forward to hearing more

@Rob Fisher - what I love about your photos is that you almost never fail to sneak in the Dvarw in the picture!

Safe travels!

My new comfortable German shoes!
25c02bea04f82f7597516d5bac884735.jpg

And I respect the fact that Uncle @Rob Fisher does not have to wear long pants anywhere he goes for anyone. He is just being himself That is just so cool. The man is a LEGEND. Have a safe journey back Uncle Rob.

Home time.
831671822a8e044f31a4134fd1923c29.jpg

As sad as this is with this thread coming to a conclusion because the show is ended, it's even more exciting to have you back home and showing the world your new toys!
Safe travels!

Lovely photos @Rob Fisher !!
You must have had such a great time interfacing with all the people

Back