Hana Modz 30w

Thanks. Done. With slightly upgraded shipping. i'll see what could fit. ...i wish i had a spare lid. :)

C8EIi4m.jpg

I would guess the space limitation will actually be on the device side and not that much on the lid side. The lid seems to have lots of space.

I am jealous, partly because my Cana is a paperweight, and second because I have wanted to order tons of magnets from FT for ages. Just to have, no apparent reason

Yes,...lid looks like 5mm dept, if the magnets can go in the cut-out next to the screw hole. The bottom hole on the case has no material on one side of the screw hole, less than 1mm on the other side. :-/ it's not so clear what that guy did.
iirc, i couldn't get M1.6 countersunk Allens - i'd be happy to have better screws - maybe i should search ebay, for another supplier.

So i charged the battery on an RC charger, assembled the Aerotank Mega after washing it - didn't dry long, just about an hour after boiling water... nothing...SHORTED. :sweating: Got to try a new coil head now.

I would guess the space limitation will actually be on the device side and not that much on the lid side. The lid seems to have lots of space.

I am jealous, partly because my Cana is a paperweight, and second because I have wanted to order tons of magnets from FT for ages. Just to have, no apparent reason

Buy a sx350 chip with me and chef guest in a month and you can just rip the fake chip in there out and have 50w upgradeable to 100w with a download

Is the screen size the same as the 1 currently in the Cana? What is the price?

Buy a sx350 chip with me and chef guest in a month and you can just rip the fake chip in there out and have 50w upgradeable to 100w with a download

i am going to be swapping my Cana out under warranty @MarkK, I was eyeing my SX350 chip earlier, but I have other plans for it and need the Cana in working order

Is it dangerous to use it when the ohm meter flashes?

Afaik the ohm meter flashes when the coil resistance you are using cannot be regulated to the power you have set the mod to. It will just dump straight battery voltatage to the atty therefore not a regulated vape.

Not at all, it just means that it will be unable to provide a low enough power output to be power regulating (as per instruction page)

Afaik the ohm meter flashes when the coil resistance you are using cannot be regulated to the power you have set the mod to. It will just dump straight battery voltatage to the atty therefore not a regulated vape.

My question though, what will be longer battery life? Regulated at 4volts (as per manual) on a 1ohm, or 10 watts unregulated? Sorry if it doesn't make sense lol..

My question though, what will be longer battery life? Regulated at 4volts (as per manual) on a 1ohm, or 10 watts unregulated? Sorry if it doesn't make sense lol..

As I understand it, the minimum output voltage of this mod is 4 volts. So, if you ohms flashes it is just telling you you are in fact vaping at 4 volts and not at the wattage you have set. The wattage you have set it too low so it will instead use the minimum wattage required for 4 volts, which is dependant on you coil resistance. Here is a table I have drawn up to show what your coil resistance must be if you have a specific minimum wattage in mind:
6dpexYM.jpg

As I understand it, the minimum output voltage of this mod is 4 volts. So, if you ohms flashes it is just telling you you are in fact vaping at 4 volts and not at the wattage you have set. The wattage you have set it too low so it will instead use the minimum wattage required for 4 volts, which is dependant on you coil resistance. Here is a table I have drawn up to show what your coil resistance must be if you have a specific minimum wattage in mind:
6dpexYM.jpg
That exactly what mine was doing . O.8 ribbon coil and i was trying at 16 w . At 20 it stopped. Does exist a maximum as well? Like this chart but the other way round?

That exactly what mine was doing . O.8 ribbon coil and i was trying at 16 w . At 20 it stopped. Does exist a maximum as well? Like this chart but the other way round?
Yes, maximum output is 8.3 volts.

i use 1.5 ohm coils in the Hana Mini. No need for anything else; this way i can use it on the SVD as well, when the battery is flat ;)

Nice explanation @Andre.. makes sense. So either way it will still be regulated? Or what?

6dpexYM.jpg

i use 1.5 ohm coils in the Hana Mini. No need for anything else; this way i can use it on the SVD as well, when the battery is flat ;)

Does it still fire immediately @ 1.5 ohms?

Does it still fire immediately @ 1.5 ohms?
there is a slight delay on the first firing....no problem, as soon as I take the mod I will press fire. By the time I want to vape its more then ready :D

Back