Happy 1 Year To ECIGSSA

Happy Birthday. Well done guys. And thank you for creating a special place for a bunch of "special" people.

:party::party:Happy Birthday ECIGSSA:party::party:

Thank you to all the ppl that helped me get on this road,this became my home online and i am proud to be associated with ECIGSSA :h:

@Gizmo has created something really special here, although the members that make up this family number at around 1500 people I am pretty sure this forum has benefited a lot more people than that. A huge thank you to all the admins and mods, past and present for making this community what it is today.... a home.

And of course, thank you to all the members of ECIGSSA, without you awesome people this wouldn't be possible, you all rock!

j3c1n-thumb-up-terminator-pablo-M-R.jpg

I just wanted to say happy birthday and thanks to everyone on this forum for helping me quit stinkies . Because of this forum the quality of my life has improved :hug:

:party::party: Happy Birthday Ecigssa on your first year and an awesome year it has been. Thanks to everyone for making this forum a home :party::party:

Happy birthday to ECIGSSA!!! :rock:

Thank you for the great forum and the amazing members that pulled me out of my stinkie addiction with loads of support, kind words and the mutual love for vaping :) Without the forum and our vaping family I would not have made it this far, 6 months and counting :rock:

Love you all :hug: :h:

Keep on Vaping strong and Rocking hard :rock:

Happy birthday @ECIGSSA ;-)
Wishing the forum all the best for today and for the year ahead. No doubt its going to grow from strength to strength.

All credit to @Gizmo for creating something magical - thanks!

I find it truly amazing how much this forum has helped so many people to keep off the stinkies and stay focused on vaping - while making it fun. Without it I know I would have not had even half as good a time as I have had.

Thanks to all the members - you are the forum!

Onward and upward...

Happy happy!!! And congrats on this awesome achievement! :party:

Happy birthday Ecigssa. Thank you for continuing to make my vaping journey flipping awesome:rock:
Big love to everyone for making this forum what it is today.

Happy happy B-day ecigssa. We should all have a cakey Vape together to celebrate!:party:

Wow...time has been flying. I actually did not even know that the forum was founded just a few weeks before i joined.

Anyhow.... great job to all involved, admins, moderators, vendors and all members for making this place our virtual playground! :)

:party::party:Happy birthday EcigsSA!:party::party:

I love this space I share with all of you fantastic peeps :hug::rock:

Stay awesome and vape on:)

I think @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo my distribute some of these

birthday-cake-usa-e-liquid-53-600x600.jpg

Congrats to the forum an all the people making it possible. May there be many more prosper years ahead

Back