Has anyone tried something like this Bottom Fed?

There's a couple guys on the forum making some awesome bottom fed mods, I'm pretty sure they will all go for more than the Reo though as they're hand made and not produced on any kind of large scale. I would hold out for the Reo. If you wanting to give it a try, come to the meet I'm sure everyone will be happy let you try theirs out so you can make an informed decision.

Is it more about the cleaner no hassle functionality or is there a noticeable difference from other RDA builds in flavor?

Well they're both mech mods, meaning there's no variable voltage so in theory less to malfunction. It's more about being able to customize the coil and atomizer and wick to your preference. So the one in your link is set at a 2ohm resistance. Where the new low profile reos can take a variety of bottom fed atomizers such as the reomizer, odin, atomic etc. Each atomizer will be better for different coil configurations and airflow which is really important when trying to get maximum flavour out of your device. Also making your own coils allows you change things like the vape temperature, density, better flavour, bigger clouds etc.

So it boils down to being able to customize the device to your preference whereas that other device you're pretty stuck with either the cartomizers or the 2 ohm atomizer.

Another consideration is spares, if anything on that device breaks, how are you going to get it repaired. We have local suppliers that carry all the spares for the reos and a community of ridiculously helpful people ready to lend a hand.

Back