HCigar VT Inbox (VTINBOX) - Evolv VT75 TC Squonker

The door with the squonk hole is a bit dicky... almost as if it is slightly warped and has some movement in it which is pretty irritating... I just checked the leather doors and it has the same movement... Strike 1 for the VT Inbox... but other than that is is rocking...
That is about the only complaint from YouTube reviews. The rattely door

Despite the unstable door this is a very good squonker and I'm really enjoying a regulated squonker for the first time! Easy to refill, battery easy in and out... Squonk bottle is a little hard but works fine. Brilliant to be vaping on my Armor RDA which I have been holding back waiting for my Arkon 20700 Squonker which was delayed... next up probably tomorrow I will put the new Hussar RDTA on and give it a whirl...

What I forgot to mention @Silver, seeing that you are looking for a mod for your HRH, is that my HRH has been using a VT Inbox with OL16 exclusively for just more than 2 months now. She reckons it is the best and most trouble free setup she has had since beginning to vape in July of 2014.

Oh wow, that is amazing @Andre !!
Fancy that - HRH on a regulated squonker with OL16
If I recall correctly, at one stage she annexed your Reo Mini for a while?

I will keep this in mind for my HRH ;-)

PS - does she have a single coil in the OL16?

Yip, single coil around 1.0 ohms.

Jus my run around squonk but performs so so well and the ol16 is a top choice as u already know silver! No mean to derail thread also thinking of grabbing the vt for my ol16!!

IMG_7304.JPG

Mine was delivered this morning... so far I'm in love with it :D

IMG_2060.JPG

Giving it a go with the Hussar RDTA... best of both worlds... 2ml tank and a Squonker! Boom!
HandCheck2.jpg

I think i am missing something since i have not felt love for mine since i received it.
I like it but it has a few problems that prevent me from loving it. :)
Yeah, felt the same way about my ex wife

How you finding the maze RDA?

I didn't expect much but I'm quite enjoying it. I need to experiment with it a bit more as I did a very quick lunchtime build but airflow is good and flavour is decent. I'll try it with the short cap a bit later and see what the difference is. It's pretty well made actually, I don't think the hinged top cap is too durable but I just remove the cap as I would with a normal dripper, I actually keep forgetting that it has the extra hinged cap.

It has huge juice capacity which is good seeing as I'm completely new to squonking and don't have to worry about any over squonking issues with this dripper.

I didn't expect much but I'm quite enjoying it. I need to experiment with it a bit more as I did a very quick lunchtime build but airflow is good and flavour is decent. I'll try it with the short cap a bit later and see what the difference is. Its pretty well made actually, I don't think the hinged top cap is too durable but I just remove the cap as I would with a normal dripper, I actually keep forgetting that it had the extra hinged cap.

It has huge juice capacity which is good seeing as I'm completely new to squonking and don't have to worry about any over squonking issues with this dripper.

Sounds good... I don't know why I just skipped it completely and went the hadaly then pulse 22 route... Maybe I should give it a go when I'm back home next week some time

Sounds good... I don't know why I just skipped it completely and went the hadaly then pulse 22 route... Maybe I should give it a go when I'm back home next week some time

I have a Hadaly which I'll try out this evening. Does your Hadaly sit flush on the Inbox? It appears as if the 510 isn't springy so I don't want to force it.

I have a Hadaly which I'll try out this evening. Does your Hadaly sit flush on the Inbox? It appears as if the 510 isn't springy so I don't want to force it.

Sat flush but my issue was over-squonking. This hard bottle brings out the dark side in me, a side long forgotten in mistakes of the past. Flavor on the hadaly is unbeatable though but for ease of use and rewicking or building on the fly with no over-squonking, I opted for the pulse. Going back to the hadaly soon though

I like this device and this thread!

I think i am missing something since i have not felt love for mine since i received it.
I like it but it has a few problems that prevent me from loving it. :)

I guess the unstable door and the hard bottle @KZOR?

Back