HCigar VT Inbox (VTINBOX) - Evolv VT75 TC Squonker

The covers/doors on mine are quite stable, fortunately. As to the bottle, it is softer than the normal Reo bottle. Not as soft as the silicone ones, which I did not like.

Mine has the most annoying wobble... both the ones it came with and the leather ones I got as well. But @Ugi gave me a fix which I will try... he removes the screw bottom right and replaces it with a slightly bigger head and he say that fixes the issue.
Fix.jpg

I didn't expect much but I'm quite enjoying it. I need to experiment with it a bit more as I did a very quick lunchtime build but airflow is good and flavour is decent. I'll try it with the short cap a bit later and see what the difference is. It's pretty well made actually, I don't think the hinged top cap is too durable but I just remove the cap as I would with a normal dripper, I actually keep forgetting that it has the extra hinged cap.

It has huge juice capacity which is good seeing as I'm completely new to squonking and don't have to worry about any over squonking issues with this dripper.
That's why I asked to see you build. When you use the cap it seems the coils are to close to the edge. Instinct tells you to place the coils over the bottom airflow.
Just using the hadaly for now and tissue when I over sqounk

Mine has the most annoying wobble... both the ones it came with and the leather ones I got as well. But @Ugi gave me a fix which I will try... he removes the screw bottom right and replaces it with a slightly bigger head and he say that fixes the issue.
View attachment 100596

Useful tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding soft bottles, I think @Rob Fisher will make any squonker bottle a super soft with all the menthol juices.:aaaaa:

Sat flush but my issue was over-squonking. This hard bottle brings out the dark side in me, a side long forgotten in mistakes of the past. Flavor on the hadaly is unbeatable though but for ease of use and rewicking or building on the fly with no over-squonking, I opted for the pulse. Going back to the hadaly soon though

I just stopped at Cloud Lounge and picked up the Pulse, now this mod is perfect :D

I just wasn't getting the right flavour from the Maze, it's an OK dripper, good for clouds but not for flavour.

Thanks for the tip on the Pulse ;)

Just to add, the panels on mine are near perfect, almost zero movement on the squonk side panel.

I think that is a common problem with all the mass produced products, if you are lucky you get a perfect setup, otherwise some minor setbacks.

A few colour and panel options added, and available as a kit or mod only. Saw it on pre-order at Fasttech for about R900 for the mod and R1000 for the kit approx. at current rate.. If you have no urgency or want a spare in 4 weeks you can have the best mod available at that price point.. good value option imho

20170711081905mrqn19.jpg 20170711081928kqhxeg.jpg 201707110818540ihva2.jpg 2017071309311124vcsi.jpg

A few colour and panel options added, and available as a kit or mod only. Saw it on pre-order at Fasttech for about R900 for the mod and R1000 for the kit approx. at current rate.. If you have no urgency or want a spare in 4 weeks you can have the best mod available at that price point.. good value option imho

View attachment 101212 View attachment 101213 View attachment 101214 View attachment 101215

Wow those are some really cool colors. Totally worth the wait because it's a good device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 101212 View attachment 101213 View attachment 101214 View attachment 101215
Morning guys. Quick question . If I order from fasttech for say R1000. how much would i have to pay when collecting for handling fees etc. Trying to figure out how much you really save. Thanks

Morning guys. Quick question . If I order from fasttech for say R1000. how much would i have to pay when collecting for handling fees etc. Trying to figure out how much you really save. Thanks

I'm also interested in this.

Its really hit and miss with customs. Fasttech marks their packages as "Gifts" which makes it even more erratic. Ive received countless goods completely tax and duty free, even the handling was absorbed. This happens usually when the package is very small. Other times, I got up to 20% duty, 14% tax and the 20-something-rand handling fee. You can appeal to Customs, but IMO its not worth the associated stress.

I'd say budget for the 20% duty, 14% tax and handling fee (with mods ofcourse), it is most likely going to be less and the money saved can be transfered to Cespian's bank account (details to follow via PM).

Its really hit and miss with customs. Fasttech marks their packages as "Gifts" which makes it even more erratic. Ive received countless goods completely tax and duty free, even the handling was absorbed. This happens usually when the package is very small. Other times, I got up to 20% duty, 14% tax and the 20-something-rand handling fee. You can appeal to Customs, but IMO its not worth the associated stress.

I'd say budget for the 20% duty, 14% tax and handling fee (with mods ofcourse), it is most likely going to be less and the money saved can be transfered to Cespian's bank account (details to follow via PM).
So your saying if i spend 1000. i should budget 200 for duties and 140R for vat. So it would in fact cost 1340 on avg?

Don't ever make the mistake of adding that "awesome t-shirt"

On clothing they charged me 150%. Usually my vape gear is 14%, plus R20 per package if Customs will look at it.

The problem is when the supplier claims the worth of the package to be $20 - which means it will slip past customs even if it is $35. But lately Customs has been asking me for my PayPal payment, and they don't care about my invoice anymore.

I've got 7 packages in various states in ZA, 3 might be at the counter by now. Usually I just swallow hard, say the F word a couple of times and toss the invoice. I'll save my post office invoices and come back.

I want to modify the VT inbox with a better squonk bottle , Vaping Postman recommends the SJMY super soft which is somewhat compatible (with some difficulty). Problem is that I don't find any local stock. The squonk design is nonstandard on the VTinbox as the tube is actually attached to the 510 housing / mechanism. I have two questions:

1. Any local guys stock the SJMY super soft bottle
2. Has anyone tested out other alternative soft squonk bottles that work/fits the VT Inbox

Lets face it , the stock bottle is utter crap.

Regards
Ray

Last edited:
Back