Heathers Heavenly Vapes Juice First Impressions

This sounds very similar to my Zamplebox shipping.

It was tracked US side for 3 days, left the country and then disappeared.

I tried tracking it via http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/ which showed that the parcel had arrived (and then not moved again) in Istanbul...

Only to appear at my post office a month later...

I think get ready for a wait @TylerD

I agree! Ideally you would order a new parcel every week for a month, and then keep it going - then you would have new toys arriving every week....

I don't think that is a good plan for one's credit card - also only so much liquid you can vape

Seriously though, try tracking through that link above, and then keep an eye on any updates there.

When you have given up on any hope of the parcel arriving, wait a few more days and it will be here.

we normally order and forget about it. the quickest for delivery was about 12days and the longest a month

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Guess what arrived.
Went to collect 2 packages from Fasttech and instead got 1 from heathers and 1 from fasttech.
Will collect the other fasttech one tomorrow.
Whooohooo!
20140326_164011.jpg

Guess what arrived.
Went to collect 2 packages from Fasttech and instead got 1 from heathers and 1 from fasttech.
Will collect the other fasttech one tomorrow.
Whooohooo!
View attachment 2498
At last. Enjoy. Mine got stopped for documentation. First time! They are onto Heathers down here probably. Full reviews required!

At last. Enjoy. Mine got stopped for documentation. First time! They are onto Heathers down here probably. Full reviews required!
I really didn't expect it.
I went to get the two fasttech RDA's and one of the package felt as if they sent me like 10 RDA's. Then I read and I saw Heather's and I almost wet my seat.
Hope all works out with your order @Matthee .
I'm sure @Silver will do great reviews of the juices.
I will try my best.:)

Okidoki, Heavenly Tobacco is loaded and I must say, this is so awesome. I love this!
It's just like the title describes it. :)
Will give my full impressions when I finish the 3ml sample. Won't be long tho. :D

my reo is dedicated to heavenly T
7yvy6evy.jpg

cant see on the pic but there is a heavenly t sticker on the joose bottle

I'm smitten with the Heavenly Tobacco. I also like their waffles range especially the blueberry and cream. Been vaping Heather's juice for a while now and for me it's 1 of the most quality juices around. Love it!!!

I'm also in for an order... I will order the Heavenly and we can split the shipping costs.

I also love the HT - Big opportunity for a SA re seller to stock these juices in my opinion.

I agree guys. Only had the one juice yet, but I am all over this Heathers juices now. I really love them!

Cat is really good. For a long time I chased after it, trying to DIY it. Allas, it was not possible!

@vaalboy current problem is that it costs a bit too much... It needs to come down in price as these prices are now shooting thru the roof. But love HT anyway

Back