Heathers Heavenly Vapes Juice First Impressions

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Howsit peeps

So we got some vape mail from heathers on Monday and these are the 1st impressions of there juice. All flavors are pg30-70vg

1.pirates booty
Very dificult flavor to explain but I taste some coffee and a undertone of chocolate with a tobacco finish

2.shadow
Smooth and creamy tobacco with a hint of sweetness very subtle juice

3. Heavenly tobacco
Still need to vape it some more

4.Dark horse
Still need to vape it some more

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I think they are known for there tobaccos which is naturally extracted. Any way im loving there juice. Got about a tank and half of juicy vapor ry4 left.then I will tackle Dark horse and heavenly tobacco

Pirate's Booty and Huntsman are my favourites. The drier/more grassy ones are Huntman and Dark Horse. Pirate's Booty falls nicely between the dry and sweeter juices. Legend, Oompa and Dragon's Fire (and some others) are sweeter tobaccos. The results of a recent poll on ECF on members' favourites from HHV:

Tobacco 1) Dragon's Fire (92 points) 2) Legend (65 points) 3) Serendipity (53 points) 4) Shadow (44 points) 5) Heavenly Army (42 points)
Non-Tobacco 1) Tuscan Cocoa (23 points) 2) Caramel Cappuccino (20 points) 3) Crackberry (19 points) 4) Blueberry Muffin (14 points) 5) White Lie (12 points)

Havnt vaped heathers yet .. bt sharief gave me some of juicy vapors tribute .. must say its the best tasting fruit flavour i had thus far .. the liche pop thru the pear creating a sweet sensation on the tng ... great flavour tones of vape and excelent throat hit a bit to harsh for me so been vaping it on .9 ohm rsst ss mesh yum yum

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Havnt vaped heathers yet .. bt sharief gave me some of juicy vapors tribute .. must say its the best tasting fruit flavour i had thus far .. the liche pop thru the pear creating a sweet sensation on the tng ... great flavour tones of vape and excelent throat hit a bit to harsh for me so been vaping it on .9 ohm rsst ss mesh yum yum

Enjoy....I wish I liked non-tobacco juices - there are just so many hundreds to try then, but maybe it's better - not so difficult to find one that you can vape.

Im with you on that mathee. I enjoy my tobaccos. Got a few more that I need to try and will add them here as soon as I vape them.

Sharief whats bah pa heathers again? I mostlt get peach cant put mu tng on the other flav.. bt its yum .. altho im bi polar amd recemtly changed my meds so that could be effecting my taste buds even food sumhow dnt taste the same

Its actually bah in I dont know y I wrote pah on the bottle lol its peach and pear

Can mostly tastw the peach tho .. its good bt nothinh to run home about .. i still cant figue out angels kiss tho but my fav at the momemt .. my pt3 almost empty again

Can mostly tastw the peach tho .. its good bt nothinh to run home about .. i still cant figue out angels kiss tho but my fav at the momemt .. my pt3 almost empty again

HHV describe Angel's Kiss as "This is a fantastic lightweight fruit vape with a cool kiss at the end. No menthol here (unless you add the option below), just a touch of cool upon exhale. What fruits you ask? I have no idea, and Heather's not talking, but I can tell you that this is a fruit lovers dream...".

just got some of this whoop whoop. gona test and let you know later

Yes, thanks. There are two more new ones. Waiting and @CVS and Co's reviews before I order.
Here's an idea.
Lets order together. I need to stock up on juice with 2 more guaranteed pay checks. I've got 5 or 6 hhv juices in my basket. Then march I'm gonna get 5 yaeliq juices. (They are all out of stock due to the valintines pbusardo review. As in stock cleared. They are dead untill new stock arrives.
That Should last me a while. If we order hhv together we can save on shipping.
The only question is, what will the effect be of large qty on customs? Will the impact be bigger than the saving of shared shipping?
I've got that earthy one in my basket along with the likes of hunters and that dried stewed fruit one etc.

Here's an idea.
Lets order together. I need to stock up on juice with 2 more guaranteed pay checks. I've got 5 or 6 hhv juices in my basket. Then march I'm gonna get 5 yaeliq juices. (They are all out of stock due to the valintines pbusardo review. As in stock cleared. They are dead untill new stock arrives.
The only question is, what will the effect be of large qty on customs? Will the impact be bigger than the saving of shared shipping?
I've got that earthy one in my basket along with the likes of hunters and that dried stewed fruit one etc.

From personal experience shipping shouldnt change much if you order large quantities unless you order quantities to such an extent that it could be seen as being for purposes of reselling. The sars website should be able to tell you what would be considered quantities for the purposes of reselling.

Otherwise the standard charge of +-14% will be applied which can be split among the buyers.

Here's an idea.
Good idea, but unfortunately I am stocked up at the moment and my vaping budget is way over the limit. Will let you know when I'm ready to order from HHV again.

Good idea, but unfortunately I am stocked up at the moment and my vaping budget is way over the limit. Will let you know when I'm ready to order from HHV again.
Do that. I've got those flavors i got from you, and about 100ml of 24 mg nicotine. Can make about 200ml juice still and have 100ml to 150ml that is being used now, so can wait a while.

ok im not a fan of anything other then tobacco flavours but I got my hands on some Atomic grasshopper and this is beautiful. tastes just like pepermint crisp ice cream. very very smooth definitely getting more of this stuff

ok im not a fan of anything other then tobacco flavours but I got my hands on some Atomic grasshopper and this is beautiful. tastes just like pepermint crisp ice cream. very very smooth definitely getting more of this stuff

Sounds like in the category of Bowden's Mate, which is right up my alley!

Back