Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Juice Reviews

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
So I have been ordering juices from heathers and fusion. Here are my thoughts on the few I have vaped.

Fuzion vapor

All these juices are between 60to70vg some were 12mg some were 6mg. Vapor production on these are brilliant you get thick clouds out of an evod the taste of there juices are brilliant as some of them you can actually taste on your tongue. Some of there juices you get a different flavor on the inhale and different on the exhale. Fusion will not disappoint you I will give them 5 out of 5 stars

Purple pieman- this juice is as they describe a blueberry smoothie with Some banana. The banana is more present on the exhale. This juice was 6mg but packed a heavy throat hit as described on there website.

Hell frozen over- this was the 1st juice I tried its a combination of hot cinnamon and menthol this juice has tons of flavor.when you vape this juice its like a party in your mouth with all the flavor you get. Be warned after vaping this you are most likely not going to taste anything else you vape for the rest of the day. By the way this is a tank cracker.

Apple cinaana - this is a good combo of apple cinnamon and banana. More cinnamon and banana then apple

Poison apple- to me this tastes like smoking hookah double apple with a more greean apple taste and some sweetness added

Krankberry - this juice I dripped a couple of times and for the life of me cant remember exactly what it tasted like. But I can gurantee you it is good.

Unicorn blood- it tastes like the blood of a unicorn lol I really dont know how to describe it but it was excellent.

Origamistic- chai tea I taste a bit or cardamon on this vape which o quite
like very mellow could pass for a all day vape.

Orangezilla- orange and ice cream its a beautifull vape.

Black cavendish. This one I need to vape some more only vaped one atty its a tobacco .

Heathers heavenly vapes

Dark horse- this is like smoking its a earthy graasy vape. I love this one .

Pirate's booty- its a caribean themed tobacco vape. There is some coffee in here and its just beautiful

Shadow - this is a sweet tobacco very nice

Heavenly tobacco - this juice is just amazing it is heathers version of ry4 sweet caramel vanilla. If you like ry4 you have to try this one.

All in all I give them all 5 stars. All juices were ready to vape out of the box , but they just got better and better the more they steeped.

I will add the rest as I remember them. There is quite a few I left out

Vape on
5a3eperu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Fantastic, thanks!

i was actually considering ordering some tobacco flavours from Heathers so your post helps. What strength and mix did you get from Heather's? Any advice?

would you consider 'reselling' me some small samples, even if they are very small, just for me to test ;-)

are you planning on bringing those in, and selling it then?

Silver I have like 1 or 2 attys worth of the heathers. If you in cape town you more then welcome to come and try it.

Tom we are considering bringing in heathers tobaccos to resell but I dont know if we can or if it will be saleable after paying 45%duties on the juice. Its risky but who knows we will see what we can do

Hi Sharief - I assume thats your name since everyone refers to it ;-)

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately am up in JHB. I wouldnt mind paying extra for the shipping up to JHB just to try it. I dont mind if its very little quantity. All one needs is a try.

And as for you buying from Heathers with high duties etc - I will definitely guarantee to place an initial order with you even if the price is higher - just to try a few of their flavours.

Regards

Notes on HHV:
(I'm using a brand new coil on each flavour, to get the purest taste.)

=============
Heavenly Tobacco:
----------------------
My my 1st impression was "WTF happened to my lungs just now"
That was my fault though, and had nothing to do with the juice. I had it in a duel micro coil running between 0.8 and 0.7 ohm. And I immediatly went for direct lung hits. That is direct lung hit, on a 90% PG juice @ 1.8% Nic. :D Good times :D :D
So that aside. I put the rest of the juice in a clean protank with brand new coil. The very first taste is this rich tobacco. It also tasted a little on the darker side of the roasting scale. In my smoking days, I was a huge fan of Clubmaster. It reminds me of that. That smell when you open a new tin of Clubmasters, and that rich tobacco hits you in the nose. The tobacco taste is then followed by a very slight sweet edge. This is more subtle than the usual RY4's, but still present. The scale definetly tips towards the tobacco side of this mix, and this is something I really like. I would actually say this is more like a RY3 perhaps.
Overall this was a good vape, and something I will vape again, but it will never be an all day vape for me. Unless I can maybe try a 50% VG version. I did switch between a few juices in between while vaping this. However, Saturday night, after a good amount of beer and some double brandies i vaped only this. The hard hitting juice was just what i needed, as my regular juices did not satisfy me.

Serendipity:
------------
My 1st impression on this was WOW!
This is what Totally Wicked's Black Magic wanted to be, but never managed to pull off.There is a flavor in there that I cannot put my finger on. It has this Dark coco and dark roast coffee thing going. The tobacco is fairly subtle on this one. But there is another flavor in this, and I want more of that. The tobacco could be a bit stronger in my opinion, and they could tone down the coco a little bit.
This made a wonderful sunday afternoon vape. Just lounging around the pool, some lite beers, and this vape.

Review on other flavours to follow during the week.

wow, that sounds amazing - thanks

Impressive reviews, Crafty. Your tastebuds and descriptions are in the masterclass. My tastebuds are probably dulled by too many years of smoking - either I like it or not, either too sweet or nice and dry. Heavenly Tobacco is too sweet for me. Serendipity, which must be steeped (your sample probably 2 months of steeping) is complex, but not an all day vape for me - the sweet tones becomes too much for me after a time. Looking forward to your other reviews. Important to remember their tobacco flavours are from NETs (naturally extracted tobaccos), which makes a big difference. Like that you use a new coil for every juice.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has an excellent reputation. You will have seen from the ECF list they are voted as number 2. Of all the top vendors they are by far the most affordable. Around R130.oo for 30ml - shipping is R120 per order, which is a good price. I order at 36mg (same price as all other strengths) and dilute with PG, without (in my opinion) detracting from the taste - your samples were diluted to 18mg. Works out at R100 for 30ml (in my hands, all costs included - diluted to 24mg), which is a bargain for a top juice. They mark your parcel and bottles customs friendly. You can order from 0mg followed by several intervals up to 36mg. From 80PG/20VG stepped to 100VG. BTW, I have no affiliation with HHV at all, just find their eliquids great and the best value for money to import.

Thanks Andre for the extra info. Sounds fantastic

Ok, The LOOOOOOONG Overdue review on Oompa
Sorry for the delay, Had some serious drama to deal with, and left my one pv at home one day and all softs of crap that happened at once.
So:
Oompa by HHV
The 1st notes that hit you is the chocolate. Definitely the overtone in this flavour. My 1st reaction was oh no, not another chocolate juice. But let me add, this one is different. It is not the same as that typical chocolate flavour vape that tastes like cheap hubly tobacco. This is more like a chocolate presence, but that after taste of those lindt round balls. It is creamier than the usual chocolate flavours, and not so harsh. It is also not too much.
Then came the Tobacco undertone. It just gives it that amazing finish on the exhale. It is not as harsh as the others, or maybe I'm getting used to the PG. I liked the 2 tanks I vaped, and might buy it at some stage, but personally, I prefered the Serandipity over this.
Edit by Matthee: Here is an ecf review. Very similar:
Oompa 60/40 24mg
Oompa is a little beasty of sweet goodness when it wants to be. The small 15ml bottle was most nondescript when I first received it. As with all of my HHV e-liquids, I sampled right away. After nearly 2 months, Oompa decided to awaken, and it is everything the description stated, plus a little extra oomph. You see, Oompa is a tobacco plied with chocolate, yet the chocolate slept and slept and crawled back under the covers to sleep some more. But once awoken, the chocolate sits upon the tobacco base and gloats with a spicy tongue that might be chili powder, like some Aztec imports. I was expecting more of a creamy tobacco base, like some other HHV NETs, but discovered a brilliant taste instead.

Next Up, Huntsman...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered 2 sample packs. How long does delivery take crafty?
No idea. Mine was sent from Cape Town. I got them from Mathee on the forum.
I'm sure he will be replying soon.

Thanks Crafty, great words. Oompa has steeped since 29 August 2013. Not my favourite either, and not on my re-order list. Just to make it interesting, I shall add (in green) some reviews from ecf members to yours, if you do not mind - let us know please?

Ok so spent a weekend with hhv huntsman, and caramel apple and tobacco (cat)
Huntsman.
-------------
Oh wow. This can be an adv for me. Apple and tobacco is strong with this one. Dry taste and STRONG!
Not much more i can say about it. Tobacco and apple equal in strength. Maybe some other flavours in there as well, but frankly i was indulging too much in those prominent flavors to be bothered with the rest.
Edit by Matthee: Same ecf member that reviewed Oompa above said about Huntsman:
Huntsman 50/50 24mg
Huntsman is an authentic, colorful pipe tobacco that is earthy and slightly sweet. By colorful I mean the images that it invokes: it is autumnal and brings to mind dark orange and yellows like fall leaves, peaty moss and dew-laden blades of grass with a touch of natural sweetness caught between honey or maple -- one can almost feel a cool, damp breeze sweeping across your face. It's a woodsy, outdoor tobacco that just warms you like a good hearth fire. Images conjured with every vape.

Solid vapor and throat hit, and a mild flavor that keeps your attention while it satisfies. A++

CAT
-----
Same as above, but with added caramel. Caramel was subtle, and apple took a backseat as well. Still obvious, but not as strong as huntsman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your trouble Crafty. It is so great to hear other peoples' opinion on juices one has tried. Hope you have enjoyed the experience. Quite a few more to go! HUNTSMAN is my all day vape (adv), my absolute favourite at this stage - dry, earthy with just the slightest hint of sweetness. This is the juice for the tobacco lover methinks. I can not identify the apple in Huntsman, but distinctly in the Caramel Apple Tobacco (CAT). CAT is again too sweet for my taste -but perfect for the occasional vape.

I think I'm going to send you some Yaeliq's Caramel & apple. It is is close to CAT is taste, but lacks the tobacco.
My 555 & Honey is also rather awesome!! Honey is very slight, and not sweet at all.
And trust me, this was no trouble at all. I actually thoroughly enjoyed this. Because of this I'm making my new mixes 70%PG where it used to be 50%PG :-D

Crafty, your tasting descriptions are brilliant! Makes one want to buy the juices.

Ok so just finished a tank of pirate's booty. Initial taste is a coffee. Again it is not the usual coffee. I think it is the same they use in oompa if i remember correct. It does not follow with that bitter taste. It's got a creamier finish. But if i say creamier, i don't mean it tastes creamy. Just a softer finish than the other ones on the market.
After the initial coffee, it comes out with this smooth tobacco flavour. Tobacco is also the final taste, and i prefer it this way. Not exactly my next adv, but pleasant non the less!
Thanks @mathee !!

HHV Sludge. WOW! I really loved the taste of this one! However, the taste goes away with chain vaping :-(
I could not put it down, but had to drink a beer every few puffs to revive the taste.
As for the description... it is kind of hard. Some heavy fruits, and the best I can describe it is a taste from my gran's house. Stewed fruit, made with raisins, dried plums, and the like. So this vape hit the spot on an almost emotional level. The tobacco is heavy! not quite cigar heavy, but a lot heavier than the typical tobacco. It dark, tasteful and very rich.
So far there are 2 must have HHV juices for me. Sludge, and huntsman.
Thanks @Mathee. This one made my day yesterday and was my morning vape, but now it is finished :-(
Next is Dragons Fire. Loaded in the tank, now just waiting for the wicks to get saturated.

nice review crafty. I love dragons fire

Back