Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Juice Reviews

Having established that HHV's Huntsman is my favourite tobacco juice (having tried all their other ones and a selection of NETs from other vendors), decided to try Huntsman at different ratios of PG/VG. Have up to now vaped 80-90PG/10-20VG.

Equipment used: 3 Reo Grands with RM2s, with 28g Kanthal micro coils (1.5 mm ID) - all around 0.9 to 1.0 ohms, wicked with well torched 1 mm ekowool and freshly charged AW IMR 2000 mAh batteries. The juice bottles in the Reo were loaded with 50/50, 20/80 and 100VG, respectively. Incidentally, the Reo/RM2 was designed to also accommodate 100VG juices.

I was amazed that the flavour stayed constant over the three juices. Maybe very minutely muted in the 100VG, but too slight to really make a difference. Throat hit was just a tad more in the 50/50 compared to the other two, but again not so much that it will make a difference in practice in my opinion. Compared to the 80/20, which I normally vape, the throat hit is more than adequate for me in the three juices under discussion - and I like my throat hit. I doubt if I would be able to differentiate the juices on throat hit in a blind tasting - or on flavour for that matter. These juices have shattered my belief that PG plays the biggest role in throat hit. Me now thinks coils, resistance and power play a bigger role. Vapour production does not bother me, but for the record the higher the VG the more the clouds. In fact, the 100VG produces clouds so profusely I had trouble watching TV last night.

The 20/80 and the 100VG do wick considerably slower, which will probably irritate me in the longer run. For this reason alone, I think 50/50 shall be the ratio for my next order. Where is our Cyprian member now!

Signing off, in a nic coma from all the testing!

Most interesting @Matthee. Thanks for sharing. Seems like 50/50 PG/VG is a good ratio for many people. I may be wrong, but it seems to also be quite a common ratio among various juices.

Awesome findings Matthee, thanks for sharing. Coincidentally, i have done the exact same experiments, and also with HHV. I have found that my faves are with a VG ratio between 50 - 70%. 80% VG or higher tends to wick slower and with my equipment (Evod 1.8ohm), can be very frustrating. To me, as soon as the PG is higher than 50% then you loose the 'creaminess' of the VG, and the juice tastes more 'watery' and very slightly sour-ish, lol, if that makes sense.

Also very interesting Zodiac. Thanks for that

Around R130.oo for 30ml - shipping is R120 per order, which is a good price. I order at 36mg (same price as all other strengths) and dilute with PG, without (in my opinion) detracting from the taste - your samples were diluted to 18mg. Works out at R100 for 30ml (in my hands, all costs included - diluted to 24mg), which is a bargain for a top juice. They mark your parcel and bottles customs friendly. You can order from 0mg followed by several intervals up to 36mg. From 80PG/20VG stepped to 100VG. BTW, I have no affiliation with HHV at all, just find their eliquids great and the best value for money to import.

Am i right here. ..

You would get 100%VG 36mg and dilute 50/50 with PG to get 18mg PG/VG?

Am i right here. ..

You would get 100%VG 36mg and dilute 50/50 with PG to get 18mg PG/VG?
Yes, for 30 ml of 100VG at 36 mg nicotine, you need to add 30 ml of 100PG at 0 mg nicotine to get 60 ml of 50PG/50VG at 18 mg nicotine.

Is it OK ordering Juices from overseas or do you pick up crap at customs? I see a lot of the reviews of HHV tends to be the tobacco type juices... is that what they excel at? I see they have a pretty good range... anyone tried the fruity or dessert type juices from them?

Is it OK ordering Juices from overseas or do you pick up crap at customs? I see a lot of the reviews of HHV tends to be the tobacco type juices... is that what they excel at? I see they have a pretty good range... anyone tried the fruity or dessert type juices from them?

@Rob Fisher , ooh I would desperately like to piggy back if at all possible. The problem I suspect at customs may be quantities. Large quantities could attract undue attention.

@Rob Fisher heathers mark there packages customs friendly so you shouldnt have any issues or atleast we didnt have any issues.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

@Rob Fisher , ooh I would desperately like to piggy back if at all possible. The problem I suspect at customs may be quantities. Large quantities could attract undue attention.

Let me know what you are after Markus and I'll add to yours and do an order.

For my last order Customs asked for documentation for the first time. Eventually I paid VAT and a handling fee. If you get into that situation, let me know and I will tell you how. HHV ships customs friendly without you having to ask. Rob, you might enjoy Atomic Grasshopper and Peachy Peach - have mentioned elsewhere, but not sure you picked it up there. Oh, yes, almost forgot - White Lie is also great, pear with coconut.

For my last order Customs asked for documentation for the first time. Eventually I paid VAT and a handling fee. If you get into that situation, let me know and I will tell you how. HHV ships customs friendly without you having to ask. Rob, you might enjoy Atomic Grasshopper and Peachy Peach - have mentioned elsewhere, but not sure you picked it up there. Oh, yes, almost forgot - White Lie is also great, pear with coconut.

Thanks @Matthee!

Fuzion Zombie Killer = best weird combo juic I ever vaped. Nice melon and cucumber taste with a hint of spearmint.

Black Cavendish = a more desert type vape with strong caramel taste.

Waterfelons = chappies watermelon

Hadouken = super strong mint taste with old school lemonade in the background but very hard to pick it up. Awesome juice.

All make clouds of vapor and are strong flavoured. Definately recommend these juices.

Heathers heavenly tobacco and huntsman are still my favourite tobacco vapes. Heavenly tobacco I would smoke anyday everyday awesome juice. Huntsman is a more pure tobacco taste. It has a strong golden virginia taste which I quite like.

anyone that likes bakery/dessert vapes should 100 per cent try heathers waffles. its amazing and one of my favorite juices. you can also add options to it . So far ive tried waffles with blueberry , plain waffles and this time waffles with starwberry and maple syrup. the additives are like subtle undertones and don't overpower anything, they just add to the experiance. i cant recommend this highly enough

HHV for me personally is the best juice I've tried on the market and totally agree with @steve. My favourites are Heavenly and the waffles.

I must admit, of all the Tobacco flavours I have tried, Heavenly T for me has been the best

I must admit, of all the Tobacco flavours I have tried, Heavenly T for me has been the best
we need to do a group buy of this juice urgently :)

i need to get my hands on some

@Zeki Hilmi was at my house 2 weeks ago and man oh man is that juice good!!!

You guys have me drooling over my keyboard here.

Heathers heavenly vapes shadow: I like it. Its light tobacco more cream/cocoa taste quite nice

Fusion hell frozen over: like jawbreaker fireballs if you dont know what that is you too young lol. Too strong a flavour for me I took 3 toots and changed tanks and tucked it away for eternity. If anyone wants to swap for some heathers im bets

Heathers heavenly vapes shadow: I like it. Its light tobacco more cream/cocoa taste quite nice

Fusion hell frozen over: like jawbreaker fireballs if you dont know what that is you too young lol. Too strong a flavour for me I took 3 toots and changed tanks and tucked it away for eternity. If anyone wants to swap for some heathers im bets
I am all over this. Will PM you.

Hell frozen over is very good, your tastebuds will need half a day to recover from it however, you won't taste anything you vape after this one.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Hell frozen over is very good, your tastebuds will need half a day to recover from it however, you won't taste anything you vape after this one.
Lol, the nic (6 mg) was just too low for me - maybe a blessing in disguise. So, still out there for someone brave.

yar 6mg juices are the norm for me unless its heathers then its 12mg. I'm light on juice lol

Back