Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Juice Reviews

@Andre and all the others who have tried the HHV... I might also place an order with them. Most know by now that I really enjoy, no LOVE, the Nicoticket H1N1 (The Virus). That is my vape :D
Sometimes I like a purer tobacco, in the region of Blackbird. I do not like the tobaccos that taste like hay (...and there are too many of that).

Which HHV juices should I get?

Their prices for 30ml are ridiculously low (to EU standards at least), but wasting 13 dollars on a juice that does not taste too good to me? And here in Germany nobody knows HHV anyway, so selling it off might be difficult ;)

You won't go wrong with heavenly tobacco. To me it tastes like burnt caramel tobacco... Mmmm now my mouth is watering. Lol
Temptation is also really good, a chocolate tobacco.
Both dragons fire and dark horse are quite grassy so probably not for you.

@Andre and all the others who have tried the HHV... I might also place an order with them. Most know by now that I really enjoy, no LOVE, the Nicoticket H1N1 (The Virus). That is my vape :D
Sometimes I like a purer tobacco, in the region of Blackbird. I do not like the tobaccos that taste like hay (...and there are too many of that).

Which HHV juices should I get?

Their prices for 30ml are ridiculously low (to EU standards at least), but wasting 13 dollars on a juice that does not taste too good to me? And here in Germany nobody knows HHV anyway, so selling it off might be difficult ;)
Imo the HHV tobaccos will not suit your style at all.

hmm...i am so sure that @Andre knows my style 100%. Therefore I canned my purchase for now, maybe I will have a chance to taste sometime in SA. And decide then.
Its sometimes better, at least for the purse, to stay at the trusted flavours. I am fortunate to have found ADV's as well as occasional vapes. I stick to this.

@Tom I know this is off topic for this thread but my sister is coming back from the UK soon, which Europe produced juices would you suggest I get her to bring for me.

@Tom I know this is off topic for this thread but my sister is coming back from the UK soon, which Europe produced juices would you suggest I get her to bring for me.
Manabush! from the UK
Powwow is really nice, kinda RY4 with a nice balance. Huge following on POTV!

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - PIRATE'S BOOTY

20141219_081024.jpg

Juice:
HHV - Pirate's Booty
6mg Nic
pv/vg : 60/40

Mod:
IPV2s @ 30watt

Atty and Coil:
Magma setup on dual airflow on the biggest hole
0.6ohm dual coil - 8 wraps with 28g Kanthal 2mm ID
WIck : Rayon

Vaping Style : Dripping

Impressions:
the juice seemed a little runny to me. took a wiff and all i got was a spicy smell. Color was dark enough to assume it was ready to vape.

Throat hit:
The first toot hit me hard. Felt a bit scratchy going down. Of course i tried a second and a third and so on. The throat hit is harder than i am used to. But i have to say i do enjoy it. I did my first vape of the morning on this juice as well. If i wasnt awake before i am now. I rate the throat hit a solid 8/10

Clouds:
Keep in mind i am using a magma and dripping. Clouds was not spectacular. But definitely impressive.In comparison to the Aspire Atlantis i would say it gives about the same vapor production as the second to biggest air hole setting on the atlantis. Id rate it 6/10 for vapour production but that is only because i was using a dripper and expected much better vapour production.

Flavour:
Now this is a tricky one. This juice is not what i would usually go for. It has a nice spicy draw. you cant really distinguish what it is but its nice an suble yet pronounced. On the exhale you get a milder spicy undertone with just the right amount of tobacco coming through. Very pleasurable. I am really enjoying this juice. Ive been dripping this juice since about 8pm and have not put it down yet. Rating 8/10

Can you pull a silver on this 6mg juice. definitely. I very nearly did. The fact that i cant put my finger on what the spicy is makes me take one toot after the next. watch out for this.

Recommendations: You should definitely at least try this juice. its well worth it. I will be adding this juice to me re-order list forsure

Thanks for the review @Marzuq
Well put together

Lol, pulling a Silver with 6mg, love that ;-)

Back