[Heaven Gifts 10th Anniversary] Win Your Wanted Vape Gear

That's good to know, as I've seen posts from vapers who have been waiting months for customs clearance (not for goods ordered through Heaven Gifts.) Another question that I have: if I buy a mod from them, how can I find out whether spare coils are available in SA? (And no - I have no intention of making my own coils. I'm still a Newbie and I'm looking for a get-up-and-go device.)
Don't you have vendors with websites in South Africa? if so search for the coils on those sites before ordering the kit. Or just buy a mod on it's own and buy a tank and coils in South Africa.

Oh wow! I saw an estimated delivery date of 25 October... thought it was a mistake... So that means I might actu
Don't you have vendors with websites in South Africa? if so search for the coils on those sites before ordering the kit. Or just buy a mod on it's own and buy a tank and coils in South Africa.

@Timwis I assure you that we do have vendors with websites in South Africa.

That's good to know, as I've seen posts from vapers who have been waiting months for customs clearance (not for goods ordered through Heaven Gifts.) Another question that I have: if I buy a mod from them, how can I find out whether spare coils are available in SA? (And no - I have no intention of making my own coils. I'm still a Newbie and I'm looking for a get-up-and-go device.)
Remember that Heaven Gifts is sending this via DHL express courier, and their service is amazing, however pretty expensive (about $30). Vendors, even Heaven Gifts, will send you things via normal post unless you pay extra for courier. It will take about 2 weeks to arrive in SA, then take weeks or more likely months to get through customs and then be delivered via SAPO (if it doesn't get lost and never arrives)

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Round 2 Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. Here comes our second winner.

Congratulations #63 @DanTheMan!!!!.
Your prize is Hellvape Trishul MECH MOD Kit.

NLwSfCk.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Round 3 will begin with #145.

Note: Pls obey our giveaway rules. 2 entries each round. The extra entries will be considered as invalid. Thanks.

Come on, guys! Invite more friends to join us. Let’s make it big.

Back