[Heaven Gifts 10th Anniversary] Win Your Wanted Vape Gear

Extra Extra

Except winning from us, you can also buy anything you want at a very affordable price from us during our 10th anniversary.

Firstly, 30% off sitewide, use coupon code "AHG30" to redeem.
Secondly, we have flash sales each day. Hot items, lowest price. Visit http://www.heavengifts.com to have a check.

BTW, below is tomorrow's flash sales.

VgkKYy6.jpg

Time: 00:00AM 20th Oct - 23:59PM 20th Oct, 2017 (GMT+8)

Product lists:

Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Battery - 3000mAh Original Price US$29.90 Flash Sale Price US$11.48
Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Atomizer Kit - 5ml Original Price US$32.90 Flash Sale Price US$12.35
SMOK G150 Kit with TFV8 - 4200mAh Original Price US$82.36 Flash Sale Price US$39.00
DEJAVU RDTA - 2ml Original Price US$53.00 Flash Sale Price US$24.00
Hugo Vapor Boxer V2.0 188W TC Box MOD Original Price US$39.90 Flash Sale Price US$25.45
Kangertech SUBVOD Mega 2300mAh TC Starter Kit - 4ml Original Price US$41.50 Flash Sale Price US$21.09

@Heaven Gifts ,
am i wrong to say that we need 5 more winning announcements ?
#1 = 50 posts
#2 = 60 posts
#3 = 70 posts etc.
We're on 100 posts now ?

Yes, 60 valid posts for round 2.
Till now, we have already got 42 valid posts.
Need 18 more posts to choose our second winner.
Hurry up and invite more friends to join this giveaway.;)

In the happy event of winning something from Heaven Gifts, is it shipped from China, or is there a local agent? If shipped from China, wouldn't customs be a major headache?
They are sending it from China with DHL... already received my tracking number... Will see how it goes...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks! Will do!

I was lucky enough to win an RTA in one of Heaven Gifts comps a while back. DHL got my prize to me in a flash. Heaven gifts had also kindly declared the contents as "$5 worth of metal rods" and no duty was payable.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to win an RTA in one of Heaven Gifts comps a while back. DHL got my prize to me in a flash. Heaven gifts had also kindly declared the contents as "$5 worth of metal rods" and no duty was payable.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
That sounds brilliant! I am waiting in anticipation...

@Hooked and @Tanja - from @Heaven Gifts - DHL to your doorstep within 4 to 6 Days - Awesome Awesome Awesome Service from Heaven Gifts :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Other Companies want you to open an account and then they issue a Voucher for free purchase of item but then you still have to pay Postage before the gift is released - it’s like a total international online purchase - and then you have to wait - up to 3 months if not longer.

I’ve been waiting for a gift from Efun.top since the middle of August.

I will support and promote as much of Heaven Gifts as I possibly can.

That Tracking Number is genuine from Heaven Gifts for DHL.

Track it with 17track

In the happy event of winning something from Heaven Gifts, is it shipped from China, or is there a local agent? If shipped from China, wouldn't customs be a major headache?

They are sending it from China with DHL... already received my tracking number... Will see how it goes...

They have sent me stuff using DHL express before and never had a problem. The longest it took for me was four days and just showed up at my front door every time! Their record was under 48 hours!

They have sent me stuff using DHL express before and never had a problem. The longest it took for me was four days and just showed up at my front door every time! Their record was under 48 hours!
Oh wow! That is amazing news!!!

@Hooked and @Tanja - from @Heaven Gifts - DHL to your doorstep within 4 to 6 Days - Awesome Awesome Awesome Service from Heaven Gifts :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Other Companies want you to open an account and then they issue a Voucher for free purchase of item but then you still have to pay Postage before the gift is released - it’s like a total international online purchase - and then you have to wait - up to 3 months if not longer.

Track it with 17track
Oh wow! I saw an estimated delivery date of 25 October... thought it was a mistake... So that means I might actually still get it this week!

Track it with 17track

That's good to know, as I've seen posts from vapers who have been waiting months for customs clearance (not for goods ordered through Heaven Gifts.) Another question that I have: if I buy a mod from them, how can I find out whether spare coils are available in SA? (And no - I have no intention of making my own coils. I'm still a Newbie and I'm looking for a get-up-and-go device.)

Back