HELP! Dont know if i bought the right coils

delasuerte

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

Please can somebody help, i bought nautilus mini coils today but it doesnt have the screw on piece at the top, not sure if its some defect or if im doing something wrong please see the pic below to better understand, it screws onto the base but not into the tank
082404cf4d8ee3e394936f9d7c277722.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Please can somebody help, i bought nautilus mini coils today but it doesnt have the screw on piece at the top, not sure if its some defect or if im doing something wrong please see the pic below to better understand, it screws onto the base but not into the tank

Hi @delasuerte

To me those coils look like the BVC coils used for the Aspire K1, ET, CE-5 etc.. Although they are very similar, they are not compatible with the Nautilus or the Nautilus Mini:

http://wholesale.aspirecig.com/aspire-bvc-general-coils-not-for-nautilusmini-5-piece-p-85.html

Perhaps the vendor will let you do an exchange, I hope?

Yip, those are wrong for the nautilus. I had a friend make the same mistake a while ago but he bought 5 packs which he couldn't send back. He bought a KT-S to use up the coils, that tank is around R180 and works pretty well.

Thank for the help @Lingogrey and @BumbleBee. Going crazy first i crack the glass and cant vape then i get the glass but got no coil, such is life i guess

Sorry to hear @delasuerte

Hope you come right soon

@delasuerte; I'm not sure in which area of Jhb you are based, but I see Vape Shop in Melrose Arch sells single Nautilus coils and they are open (according to their website) on Sundays from 09:00 - 17:00. Could perhaps help you whilst waiting for an online order (marked as in stock, but perhaps give the branch a call beforehand if you do decide to follow that route).

(Admins / Mods, I'm not sure if it's within the rules to post the above here. If not, I apologise and please remove)

@delasuerte; I'm not sure in which area of Jhb you are based, but I see Vape Shop in Melrose Arch sells single Nautilus coils and they are open (according to their website) on Sundays from 09:00 - 17:00. Could perhaps help you whilst waiting for an online order (marked as in stock, but perhaps give the branch a call beforehand if you do decide to follow that route).

(Admins / Mods, I'm not sure if it's within the rules to post the above here. If not, I apologise and please remove)

Perfectly fine to post that here @Lingogrey
Thanks for trying to help a fellow member

The rules on punting pertain to the registered vendors.

Thanks again @Lingogrey tomorrow is abit tight for me have to sort it out during the week, really appreciate all the help on this

They are the BVC coils for the Aspire K1 and ETS range of atomisers. Different to the Atlantis coils.

Just have to share, finally got a coil for my tank and dropped the tank few minutes ago shattered completely, feeling so crap right now

Just have to share, finally got a coil for my tank and dropped the tank few minutes ago shattered completely, feeling so crap right now

Oh no, so sorry to hear that @delasuerte - can imagine how you feel
Hope you get sorted soon

@delasuerte that really sucks, you certainly don't seem to be having much luck with this setup :(

Hang in there bud, you'll get it working soon enough, maybe get a few spare tanks

@delasuerte that really sucks, you certainly don't seem to be having much luck with this setup :(

Hang in there bud, you'll get it working soon enough, maybe get a few spare tanks
About to buy another tank from skola lol gona hold it carefully

If you willing to drop by Randburg tomorrow or next week, I have a couple Nautilus tanks I can give you.

Give? As in for free? Lol thanks man but just bought tank now cant be greedy

Lol i love free stuff, if you really want to just give it away then cool, where in randburg are you?

Corner of Republic and Oak. I have one with me now If you want to pick up today.

Dont have a car today travelled with gautrain, can meet you tomo afternoon, thanks man really appreciate what you doing for me

Centurion to sandton but just today will have a car tomo, what times do you travel?

Usually arrive at Sandton about 17:30-ish depending on traffic

Back