Help lease

Cor

The Vaping CaVeMaN
LV

Awards
Well its mew again the once vapor with all the goodies I have been hjelped wioth so many vaper but all ythose hase seen yhere days I huse to be the most active on tyhisd group for years . B ut Fter 3 years I stilkl live with my siter and work minimum wage. U buy a ocatuionl disposeable but thats it how i wish I could run a bot againm ort those hexoms but they are of the past. I am not here to beg uncle Fisher met me a few times eaven tooc second place in vape con diy once but I am dirwe need of help. I went back to the ciggs and recently been diagnosed with a hart condtion deprression and bipolar and the lovely BPD . I am not here to beg please hear me out I have tons of degrees bvut work just wont come my way I work for 1500 a month yes I disaclosed my asallery and I am in the prosess of great things to come but I cannot afford to pay for the moer weg modfs I vape to much. I want to ask if a forum member would bless me with a mod or rda those are so cool or coils or juice juat top get the olf habbed away. I hate to veel like a begger but i Have been searching for work to no avail due to medical reasons I need to wprkl from home wich I am not to find will any onme p[lease help me just to get back to vaping again like the old eday Alloot of members kows that I am not takinkin nonsense and it takes guts to do thuis

Back