[HELP] iJust S issues

Hahahahaha thanks, it does get really cold in the winter

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Winter? WINTER? I had my heater on one night in December :eek:!

I won't get into my first month of night shift where my boots were freezing against a steel scaffolding staircase every step up or that one night when it was minus #$@€£$! 12 degrees and we were chucking concrete till we dropped...

Winter? WINTER? I had my heater on one night in December :eek:!

I won't get into my first month of night shift where my boots were freezing against a steel scaffolding staircase every step up or that one night when it was minus #$@€£$! 12 degrees and we were chucking concrete till we dropped...
Last recorded temp was -17... That was a year or two back.

Quick question.

Has anyone bought from Vape Club before? https://www.vapeclub.co.za

There's a good deal on there that I'd like to get but not sure if it's good to go - https://www.vapeclub.co.za/products/istick-pico-75w-tc

Also I saw this deal at Vape Africa - I think it's a good deal for an iStick Pico with a bigger Melo III tank (4ml as opposed to 2ml) - iStick Pico Mega

https://vapeafrica.co.za/product/eleaf-istick-pico-mega/

My only concern is the battery mod.

Features & Specs Melo 3 Atomizer
Length: 65mm
Diameter: 22mm
Capacity: 4ml
Thread type: 510 thread
Material: 304 stainless steel

iStick Pico Mega Battery

Size: 53.5mm*31.5mmm*73.5mm
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell Type: High-rate 18650 cell (Continuous discharge current should be above 25A), High-rate 26650 cell (Continuous discharge current should be above 35A)
Output mode: Smart/VW/Bypass/TC(Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1,M2,M3) Mode
Output Wattage: 1-80W (Maximum 75w with 18650 battery, Maximum 80w with 26650 battery)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm(TC Modes) 0.1-3.5ohm(Smart/VW/Bypass mode)
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉ (TC Mode)

If it says 510 thread count, does this mean the mod will be compatible with the iJust S atomizer?

For R850, it's not a bad price to upgrade to, IMHO.

Quick question.

My only concern is the battery mod.

If it says 510 thread count, does this mean the mod will be compatible with the iJust S atomizer?

For R850, it's not a bad price to upgrade to, IMHO.

The mod will be compatible with the ijust S atomizer

Dave

The standard Pico won't fit the ijust tank. The battery cap limits you to a 22mm maybe 23 at a push. Ijust is 24.5 I think. Not sure about Pico mega. Just something to keep in mind.

Wow! Thank you so much @BumbleBee!!!

13d417f4fadb327d73fd43bf97bb3a0b.jpg

7697b9f50133e063f83ef947b0ac31ef.jpg

ace69b9882cdebd0fd314b38257a520c.jpg

Finally got my iStick Pico today...

So glad to get rid of the Twisp pea puffers... Gee I nearly went mental bec i prefer the iJust S over these sticks....

Up next will be the heat sink adapter for the iJust S atty, another battery and battery charger.

My only peeve about the melo atty is the airflow as I'm used to the iJust S atty's airflow... The heatsink addition will help with attaching the iJust S atty to the pico then I'm good to go...

03561a6ed5756553f3b6e9ca73f14428.jpg

a3997ab293c3c48cd2068cca0340a623.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got my iStick Pico today...

So glad to get rid of the Twisp pea puffers... Gee I nearly went mental bec i prefer the iJust S over these sticks....

Up next will be the heat sink adapter for the iJust S atty, another battery and battery charger.

My only peeve about the melo atty is the airflow as I'm used to the iJust S atty's airflow... The heatsink addition will help with attaching the iJust S atty to the pico then I'm good to go...

a3997ab293c3c48cd2068cca0340a623.jpg

03561a6ed5756553f3b6e9ca73f14428.jpg

@RainstormZA , Pico is magnificent, mine will never leave my collection. Enjoy, also got the adapter but have to wait until a friend returns from holiday to get it back. Easiest mod /set to use to stop. Enjoy your one, many happy clouds.

I find that the battery goes very quickly at 75w. I see i can adjust the wattage butcant seem to do so

Also there's a firmware update - not sure how that works. Says to plug in usb cable and update it. Do i have to download it and install just lie a phone or pc?

I find that the battery goes very quickly at 75w. I see i can adjust the wattage butcant seem to do so

Also there's a firmware update - not sure how that works. Says to plug in usb cable and update it. Do i have to download it and install just lie a phone or pc?

Not sure if you did unlock the power setting? Not sure if it is shipped locked or unlocked. You have to hold both up and down setting buttons together on the bottom to unlock, it then displays this on the screen. Change setting to desired level. I usually have mine between 30 - 40 and battery life is not bad.

I have not done a firmware upgrade yet, so unsure of this one

I just figured it out - the +/- buttons are at the bottom of the pico. Having a blonde moment here hahahaha.

I just upgraded the firmware - far much easier than upgrading a PC, quick and takes a few seconds. It looks nice, more usable features and I just set the power settings to 50w because anything more than that uses my battery very quickly and gets hot as well. 75w is great, I started with that but the battery goes too quickly.

With the firmware upgrade, you get the Power Settings, Timer along with the M1 and M2 settings so that you don't have to keep on fiddling once you have found what you prefer using. Luckily I"m techno savvy so this came pretty easy and even for not-so-techno-savvy users, this was soooooo easy to do. Just download, open the file, click on the executable and Bob's your uncle.

There is also a file that you can download to read how to use the new settings after the upgrade, which is actually great. I read it and it helped a lot so definitely download it and save it for future use.

As for the locked/unlocked, it did come unlocked as I was fiddling and saw it.

Back