Help! Looking for a rebel flavor clone

"I got this from someone recently and apparently it is spot-on:
FW Cherry Berry 10%
TFA Acai 4%
TFA Energy Drink 6%
TFA Blueberry Extra 1%"

Thank you @Annzybanazy & @ivc_mixer - I have also never tasted it but made this for 2 friends who were desperate thanks to lockdown - both say it is not the same it is the same but better and will NEVER buy the Twisp version again! I used the exact ingredients above (including manufacturers)
You guys ROCK!! :aplastao:
PS I called it "Tina is a Rebel!"

FW Cherry Berry 10%
TFA Acai 4%
TFA Energy Drink 6%
TFA Blueberry Extra 1%"

Thank you @Annzybanazy & @ivc_mixer - I have also never tasted it but made this for 2 friends who were desperate thanks to lockdown - both say it is not the same it is the same but better and will NEVER buy the Twisp version again! I used the exact ingredients above (including manufacturers)
Well done @Styleoptix .. one recommendation I can make is that their is a lot more energy drink flavors nowadays perhaps give it a shot. The flavour makes above look very promising

FW Cherry Berry 10%
TFA Acai 4%
TFA Energy Drink 6%
TFA Blueberry Extra 1%"

Hi! Do you still make this mix? Rebel now completely off the market and I would really like to try some clones?

Back