Help me find a juice

Khan83

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Any idea where can I find an ejuice that tastes like sugary burntish caramel? Anyone whos eaten Diddle Daddle popcorn or a peanut brittle knows the taste I’m talking about(minus the popcorn & peanuts:D).

I’ve always made my own ejuice & diy’d this flavour by accident once . Haven’t been able to replicate it since.

Hi Guys

Any idea where can I find an ejuice that tastes like sugary burntish caramel? Anyone whos eaten Diddle Daddle popcorn or a peanut brittle knows the taste I’m talking about(minus the popcorn & peanuts:D).

I’ve always made my own ejuice & diy’d this flavour by accident once . Haven’t been able to replicate it since.

Hi @Khan83
Try VM4 from Vapour Mountain
Many say that tastes a lot like Diddle Daddle

Hi Guys

Vape Cartel has a juice called The Daddler, I haven't tried it myself as it's not my profile - but could be what you are looking for?

Vape Cartel has a juice called The Daddler, I haven't tried it myself as it's not my profile - but could be what you are looking for?

Thanks @Wesley !
I also haven't tried that - but knew I was missing something when I made the VM4 recommendation.
I think those two are great options for you to try @Khan83

Thanks gents. Will give the VM4 a try before the Daddler.

Hesitant to try anything with popcorn flavour . Mixed a horrible batch once & it tasted like buttered microwave popcorn :sick: .

Anyone tried clouds of Icarus - Cinema? Heard its quite the caramel popcorn joose..

Back