Help Pleeease!!

Genosmate

Reo's For me
LV

Awards
Can some one please give me a few tips on how to get the tops off these fecking bottles:-@:-@:-@
IMG_2584.jpg

You have to line up the ridges on the top part of the cap, with the ones in the bottom, so that it grips the threaded part of the cap and turns.

Basically just push down really hard... You'll eventually get angry enough to find the hulk strength required!

Thanks everyone.

Jeeeez.
Wind,tide and sunlight coincided at a magical moment when my 105Kgs was wrenching the b*astard in the right place and offf!!:coleman:
Did I say I hate these things:-@:-@
Right now I can vape!!

Thanks everyone.

Jeeeez.
Wind,tide and sunlight coincided at a magical moment when my 105Kgs was wrenching the b*astard in the right place and offf!!:coleman:
Did I say I hate these things:-@:-@
Right now I can vape!!
Next step is to cut the tip of the bottle off and decant into something more user-friendly! It'll take you a year to do this without cutting off the tip, and getting the whole top off is another story altogether!

Next step is to cut the tip of the bottle off and decant into something more user-friendly! It'll take you a year to do this without cutting off the tip, and getting the whole top off is another story altogether!

Been there and got that t-shirt.

These B*stards maybe child friendly but they aint buddies with me!

Been there and got that t-shirt.

These B*stards maybe child friendly but they aint buddies with me!
Hahaha!

Yeah you actually need an 8 year old to open them for you, kids love puzzles like this!

So its basically combination of what i said and @Stosta . as you press down real hard turn SLOWLY till the ridges find each other, have fun

^ this X 1000000

Some of those bottles you may have to squeeze the top at little while pushing down and twisting but generally push 'n' twist should do the trick.

Problem is, those bottles - or at least the genuine Chubby's - need a press to insert the spout bit into the bottle before screwing the cap on. (not the 30mls) Most don't have a press so they halfway insert the spout goodie then wind it in with the cap. This damages the works slightly and makes it a ***** to get off.

Methoughts you okes love them Chubby's :-D

Back