Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Okay hi peeps. So I tried this new mix of mine consisting of:

TFA Watermelon 8%
TFA Strawberry 8%
TFA Coconut 4%

80/20 with 2mg nic

The mix itself tastes awesome and I actually like it, although I feel I can better it as I feel like its missing something, perhaps another concentrate or two. I'm going for a melon-ny vibe. So any help on improving my recipe would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would add some menthol @Mahir

:couch:

TFA Watermelon 8%
TFA Strawberry 8%
TFA Coconut 4%

80/20 with 2mg nic

The mix itself tastes awesome and I actually like it, although I feel I can better it as I feel like its missing something, perhaps another concentrate or two. I'm going for a melon-ny vibe. So any help on improving my recipe would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
@Mahir if u going for a strictly fruit then add a percent of marshmallow for that mouthfeel and sweetness. Creams also work in thickening up juice. Be aware tfa coconut is not for everyone and some call it suntan lotion..I prefer fa coconut or inw coconut

Also tfa strawberry is not sweet but more than natural tasting strawberry and that can also lead to trouble flavor wise

I agree with @Silver on the menthol, But more specifically Id add Polar blast
Something cool with a Watermelon reminds you of a nice cool melon on a hot summers day

@Mahir if u going for a strictly fruit then add a percent of marshmallow for that mouthfeel and sweetness. Creams also work in thickening up juice. Be aware tfa coconut is not for everyone and some call it suntan lotion..I prefer fa coconut or inw coconut

Also tfa strawberry is not sweet but more than natural tasting strawberry and that can also lead to trouble flavor wise

Marshmallow? That sounds interesting, I might try that. Also, which creams?

Try split strawberry 4.5% strawberry and 4.5% strawberry ripe.
Add maybe .75% cotton candy
If u want a menthol add .5% menthol & .5% koolada.
Would also add 2% dragonfruit

Add 0.5% cactus inw. For juicyness. 0.75% dragonfruit tfa. Will enhance the strawberry and watermelon. 0.75 polar blast fa, or 0.5 koolada tfa for refreshing cool taste wothout mrnthol taste

TFA coconut should give a nice amount of mouth feel so I wouldn't add a cream. I would keep it as a summery, tropical fruit mix. A dash of Kiwi or dragon fruit should liven it up. Perhaps 1-2% TFA dragon fruit or around 4-4.5% FW Kiwi will do the trick very nicely.

TFA Watermelon 8%
TFA Strawberry 8%
TFA Coconut 4%

80/20 with 2mg nic

to make it pop a bit more with what you have use EM @ 0.5% to blend it together and sweetner @.25% to boost the intensity of the watermelon and Strawberry.

to make it pop a bit more with what you have use EM @ 0.5% to blend it together and sweetner @.25% to boost the intensity of the watermelon and Strawberry.

TFA coconut should give a nice amount of mouth feel so I wouldn't add a cream. I would keep it as a summery, tropical fruit mix. A dash of Kiwi or dragon fruit should liven it up. Perhaps 1-2% TFA dragon fruit or around 4-4.5% FW Kiwi will do the trick very nicely.

I was thinking this might be the one I try first. Should I still add EM and Sweetner to it? As I do have those concentrates.

I was thinking this might be the one I try first. Should I still add EM and Sweetner to it? As I do have those concentrates.

0.25 % sweetener couldn't do any harm, it would only bolster the flavour already there if anything, same with the EM at that ratio. Give it a mix, shake and a taste, see what you think then add the EM and sweetener if you think it is needed, fruits and especially strawberry are already loaded with EM so you might not want to add too much.

This is a variation on an old favourite, 6% Tiger's Blood. Although that is an old recipe now and dates back to the period when standalone flavours were tested at 20%, it's worth noting that the ratios in your juice differ from the original which had a 1:4:8 ratio of coconut:watermelon:strawberry. Yours is 1:2:2. Sometimes just changing the ratios can be that "missing" ingredient which rebalances the juice. I'm not saying it will work but it could be worth a try.

Back