Help with Vapor Storm Eco kit

AniDey

Tannie into vaping
LV

Awards
I did a stupid thing today.
I bought a Vape Storm Eco kit today, without checking that I know how to use it.
I actually only wanted the mod, as I know absolutely nothing about dripping.
I have an Eleaf iJust S, and I wanted to use the tank on the Eco mod.
Unfortunately, it isn’t firing, and I don’t know where to start looking for the problem.
Is it not compatible? Is the 510 thingamajig too short?
I also have a Smok X8 pen, but the battery died, and the Baby something tank isn’t working on the Eco mod either.
This Covid-19 regulations are driving me crazy!

Maybe your smok stick is fine and it's your tank. Step 1 is to change your coil. Step 2 is to check that your tank 510 pin is not loose.

Are you getting 3 flashes from the device when you try to fire? This is usually due to a short.

I did a stupid thing today.
I bought a Vape Storm Eco kit today, without checking that I know how to use it.
I actually only wanted the mod, as I know absolutely nothing about dripping.
I have an Eleaf iJust S, and I wanted to use the tank on the Eco mod.
Unfortunately, it isn’t firing, and I don’t know where to start looking for the problem.
Is it not compatible? Is the 510 thingamajig too short?
I also have a Smok X8 pen, but the battery died, and the Baby something tank isn’t working on the Eco mod either.
This Covid-19 regulations are driving me crazy!
I have one and it fires on all tanks, the 510 connector on the mod is actually quite shallow. Does the mod come on without the tank? If so, coil resistance, new coil or short can be problem.

Not something you need now, and agree with @Chickenstrip , try one be one and check all connections in the tank, may just be something loose, keeping fingers crossed as they are lovely little setups.

Both tanks work on the iJust battery.
The Eco’s light comes on when I press it. I will check the resistance. I’m glad to hear that it’s a good mod.

I got it to work with my ancient Kangertech subtank nano.
I’m happy.

Attachments

• 87702CEE-9913-4B40-8577-459C56F53656.jpeg
    87702CEE-9913-4B40-8577-459C56F53656.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 13
Back