Help!!!!

Hi @Clouds4Days . I agree that there is no "need" for ohms law when using commercial coils in a tfv8. For better or worse, I however come from a time when we liked to know how something worked before we used it. Most youngsters I have asked don't know how a clutch works. They don't know the effect of over or underinflating their tires etc. And yet they all drive.

I believe that for little effort one can learn the basics of ohms law, as it relates to vaping - in less than half an hour. Even if you never "need" it, at least you have gained some background knowledge which you may need later on in your vaping journey. If not, you have lost less time than it takes to watch an episode of your favorite TV program.

If we are trying to make vaping easier we might as well label commercial coils "small clouds, bigger clouds and very big clouds" instead of marking them with an ohms reading.

If I were to make coils on the RBA base for the tfv8 I wouldn't want to rely solely on the mod to protect me from a dangerously low build.

I guess its all a matter of personal preference. I always prefer to know more, rather than less, about electrical and mechanical objects. This is particularly the case when very little effort is required. e.g watch @KZOR 's video on wrapping dangerously torn battery sleeves. 8 Minutes later and you are an expert !

I must admit that I met my match when it comes to computers. I use them like a madman. The truth is that I don't really know how they work. Lots of ones and zeros = software.... really ? and an IC... :confused: It makes my brain hurt.

For beginners it wouldnt be bad along with the resistance also labeling a coil small cloud , medium cloud, big cloud :-D that would help beginners out alot actually.

Fully agree no harm in learning ohms laws if the person involved really wants to.

Dont get me started on computers.
Every year my pc needs to go in for repairs because somehow my hardrive keeps crashing, or i get a virus or my usb slots stop working :-D:-D:-D

Have merged the posts from another thread (with an identical first post) to this thread

@I81542 , you posted the same post in two separate threads. In future, please rather just make a single thread. Thanks

PS - Happy new year and hope you get sorted with your issue

I dno how
I doubt the TC mode will burn your coil. It must be the wattage. Like @Clouds4Days mentioned put it on VW mode and after properly priming and soaking your coil work your way up from 20 watts. You can also give your topcap a twist and see if bubbles come out. I have had airlock issues with those tanks before. Even with the cotton coils[/QUOTE
I dno how to set it in VW mode please can you help me with that??? How do I know what mode it's in???
But I have set it to wattage mode and primed the coil but it still burnt out

Back