Here I go as well :)

The problem with DIY for me is that it is more addictive than nicotine and I am finding myself contantly looking for new recipies and my list of "To Make" recipies is already sitting on 19.

So true. Started my DIY journey with 18mg nic 2 flavors (RY4 Double and French Vanilla TFA) and one mixture (can't even call it a recipe), now 2mg nic 160+ flavors and 500+ recipes.
Enjoy and have fun.

From one coconut lover to another - just filled my Reo Mini with Leche de Coco (sweet, thick coconut milk)! Shall report back on the morrow.
As promised @Marius van Tonder - My very first impression of Leche de Coco was that is is less sweet than I expected. A just sweet enough, uber realistic creamy and juicy coconut milk. No coconut candy here, no suntan lotion here - this is the real thing. An absolute winner for me.

As promised @Marius van Tonder - My very first impression of Leche de Coco was that is is less sweet than I expected. A just sweet enough, uber realistic creamy and juicy coconut milk. No coconut candy here, no suntan lotion here - this is the real thing. An absolute winner for me.

Thanks @Andre I definetly have to try this one based on you feedback. Thanks so much

If I started with reading this thread 1st, I wouldn't have gone through the wonderful journey I went on last night, mixing 300ml of Juice, and using a 5ml syringe for all measures...cause that's what I had. But in my defense, I have this amazing expensive scale that I got years ago from a bakery, only realised last night it has no decimals. The list grows, and for me that's part of the fun.

Back