HexOhm Potentiometer Calculations

Okay sweet thanks Gerrit

It seems the v2.1 has a smaller Amp limit, as well as smaller Wattage limit, mean g this table won't work for the v2.1

If you would like me to modify this one, give me a shout and I'll do it for you.
Might take a day or so depending on how hard this place wants me to do actual work this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems the v2.1 has a smaller Amp limit, as well as smaller Wattage limit, mean g this table won't work for the v2.1

If you would like me to modify this one, give me a shout and I'll do it for you.
Might take a day or so depending on how hard this place wants me to do actual work this week

Please bru if you don't mind, I haven't used my hex since getting it I don't wanna do any damage. I would really appreciate it

Please bru if you don't mind, I haven't used my hex since getting it I don't wanna do any damage. I would really appreciate it

1fdf5331f1b77b13261d197bfa3dc420.jpg

Here you go my friend.
Let me know if the quality is bad, then I'll convert it to Pdf for you tonight.

As you can see, ideal build is 0.3, utilizes the whole range of the chip.
0.17 is the Lowest you can go, but is already in dodgyville. 0.18 @90% is still safe, although right on the limit, assuming you have good 20A Batts.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate brother.

As you can see, ideal build is 0.3, utilizes the whole range of the chip.
0.17 is the Lowest you can go, but is already in dodgyville. 0.18 @90% is still safe, although right on the limit, assuming you have good 20A Batts.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate brother.

Thank you so much bru this is really helpful, the quality is perfect don't need a pdf I really appreciate it. My only issue is all of my builds are nothing lower than 0.15, I think I might have to change my build style

Thank you so much bru this is really helpful, the quality is perfect don't need a pdf I really appreciate it. My only issue is all of my builds are nothing lower than 0.15, I think I might have to change my build style

You mean higher?
For the best start point, build a 0.3.

And work from there.
Good luck, and enjoy bro

Back