Hey Everyone....

@TylerD, thanks I am sure I will learn a lot from this forum too!

It is a Tobeco clone I ordered from Fasttech. It hits pretty crap out of the box. The reason for this is that the top cap that has a very bad spring-loaded pin (the spring being the main culprit here). I have a Chi You Clone top cap extra because I have a AIOS TD on my one Chi You Clone and used this for the Hammer as it fits perfectly. I just removed the adjustable screw in the bottom of the pin on the Chi You Cap which gives me an extra pin to use on the Aqua Clone that I have on the way with my Origin Mod in Hybrid mode. So it is sort of two birds with one stone and I almost prefer it with this look and now have airflow control on my Hammer! I didn't like the smooth lock ring that comes with it either, so I exchanged the knurled lock ring from my Astro with the Hammer one. The smooth ring works perfect on the Astro, but is a pain in the butt with the Hammer.

I also took it apart completely and soaked everything in hot water with dishwashing detergent and gave it a good scrubbing after polishing up all brass parts with Brasso to get any residue from the factory off.

After this it hits quite hard and probably no worse than the HCigar clone or even the original for all you know. If I can find a good gold plated spring to replace the stock one in the top cap, it will probably hit just as hard as the current configuration.

Well there you go....a complete article where a simple "yes, it hits hard" could have been all you wanted to hear...lol:D

The rule of thumb for any forum in my opinion: Rather say more than less and help avoid potential misunderstandings. The written word is much easier to misconstrue. In the same vein: Rather ask a question and be sure, than to act on information and you are not totally sure. And remember: The only dumb questions are the questions not asked!

Tyler, for how much is VapeKing going to sell these and were they pre-orders or will he have extra in stock? Maybe interested in getting the HCigar one too...

Tyler, for how much is VapeKing going to sell these and were they pre-orders or will he have extra in stock? Maybe interested in getting the HCigar one too...
About 750 for them and they are getting few in. I know it's more than Fasttech, but I can't wait 6 weeks. Need it now!....or a week or two. :D

Lol, I know your pain! I would love to hear your thoughts on the HCigar version. 750 isn't that much more should you buy the HCigar version from any overseas vendor once you factor in shipping and customs and you are supporting local business...wasn't aware of half of the local online stores until I joined this forum today!

Welcome @Jacques34, enjoy it here.
Looking forward to lots of insightful interactions

top right. the envelope ---> start new conversation

Back