High Quality Battery Wraps

Rob I bought wraps from FT and re-wrapped batteries & they fit perfectly into my Ohmsium. Possibly just the way yours is, not all exactly the same.
@Rob Fisher I have been curious, is the weight of the Kodama Ohmsium also as heavy duty as the standard one? or is the entire chassis milled from stab wood?

@Rob Fisher I have been curious, is the weight of the Kodama Ohmsium also as heavy duty as the standard one? or is the entire chassis milled from stab wood?
@boxerulez it's milled from Stab Wood. You must bear in mind that these mods made using stabalized wood are more of a once off work of art, to be appreciated but functional at the same time. I believe that they are not meant for heavy duty use, rugged daily use. I see you have a HHA mod - same thing - it's a totally different feeling - sitting back, relaxing and vaping while appreciating the beauty of the device, compared to using your Minikin V@.

Nope it's a fraction of the weight! It's one of my most favourite mods of all and so comfortable in the hand.
Ohms 001.JPG Ohms 002.JPG

@boxerulez - you went off topic here
Now you have to incur a penalty

I was going to ask the finesmaster himself to issue some kind of fine - but he was also involved in the derailment :eek:

So I will impose the penalty myself.

@boxerulez - since you derailed the thread - you now need to sing us a song and upload it

On the topic of wraps, has anybody seen matte finish ones before?

Desperately looking for matte black to use in Complyfe Swiss mod. Looks completely crap with the green Sonys in there.

On the topic of wraps, has anybody seen matte finish ones before?

Desperately looking for matte black to use in Complyfe Swiss mod. Looks completely crap with the green Sonys in there.
Standard heat shrink from most electrical suppliers would give you a nice matte black but might be a little on the thick side.

Standard heat shrink from most electrical suppliers would give you a nice matte black but might be a little on the thick side.

I tried. Too bad it too thick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need for wraps here. I've bought around 100 mod batts since I started vaping 45+ months ago. The only ones that have ever suffered damaged wraps were the 8 LG HG2's bought for 4 2015 Reo Woodvils that a LUC Smart Charger chipped. The LUC was replaced, a little dab of scotch packing tape resealed the chips just fine to use them in my Woodvils and 2 Minikins.

Thanks @Attie! I found some items on the web site I needed so ordered a range of goodies. Many thanks! Appreciate it!

No problem Oom, glad I could help.

They also sell replacement terminal insulators.

slightly off topic

am about to re-wrap my chocs with the super man thing for the 1st time but lost the little white insulator that sits on top of the positive ...anyone have one lying around in CPT

Thanks @Attie these wraps are awesome! And the white stickers make it so easily! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :b1:
BatteryWraps 002.JPG

slightly off topic

am about to re-wrap my chocs with the super man thing for the 1st time but lost the little white insulator that sits on top of the positive ...anyone have one lying around in CPT

Yip I do bud. I charge R600 per insulator. Its HE.

Just kidding.
Ive got black and white ones, you're more than welcome to collect from me during the day in the CBD or Woodstock in the eve. Send me a PM and we can take it from there ;)

Guys, how did u get the wraps here? On the IMR site it tells me they don't ship to SA?

I always ship to MyUS.com because sending from the US to SA via USPS and other non courier options is slow and unreliable so I order items from a few sites and then they arrive at MyUS and they consolidate all my parcels into one and when I'm ready I tell them to ship via FedEx.

Back