Highway vaping

Roodt

In vapour we trust
LV

Awards
So recently i started working at a new company that required me to travel further from home and use a freeeay to get there.
Previously i had no need for this and was driving in town only while vaping, so it was driver side window down, chucking clouds no worries.
Trying this on the way to my new place of daily grind, i soon realised that the wind was bloody horrid and caused ear ache as well as a helluva lota road noise making the whole drive a massive schlep while trying to make some rain clouds, which would then just blow back into my face (not ayoba if you sport a manly beard).
So i found a solution (hoping this will help others on here)
What i now do is close the driver side window and crack the passenger window about 5cm open. Far less road noise, and all the clouds clap a fast shot left from my mouth, less soaky beard and far better visibility.

Give it a go, let me know how it works?
Ladies, this will save your face paint and hairs too ;-)

So recently i started working at a new company that required me to travel further from home and use a freeeay to get there.
Previously i had no need for this and was driving in town only while vaping, so it was driver side window down, chucking clouds no worries.
Trying this on the way to my new place of daily grind, i soon realised that the wind was bloody horrid and caused ear ache as well as a helluva lota road noise making the whole drive a massive schlep while trying to make some rain clouds, which would then just blow back into my face (not ayoba if you sport a manly beard).
So i found a solution (hoping this will help others on here)
What i now do is close the driver side window and crack the passenger window about 5cm open. Far less road noise, and all the clouds clap a fast shot left from my mouth, less soaky beard and far better visibility.

Give it a go, let me know how it works?
Ladies, this will save your face paint and hairs too ;-)
What do you mean by 'face paint?'

It's called Art haha

I tilt the sunroof if im driving my car. If i'm driving the wife's car I open both back windows about a cm because if i open only one it makes this horrid drumming sound. something to do with the air being trapped and no where to go

That drumming sound is cool @Amir
Adds to the music playing on the radio
You just need to toggle the windows and your speed to get the beat in tune with the music.
:D

That drumming sound is cool @Amir
Adds to the music playing on the radio
You just need to toggle the windows and your speed to get the beat in tune with the music.
:D

Between toggling the windows, vaping, and replying to wife on whatsapp to explain that I'm not with another woman... Who's gonna be driving the car?

Besides, I quit listening to music as well and I'm into educational audio books now. That don't work well with bass. Would probably feel like I'm being shouted at and being of Arab origins, that wont go down too well

My wife didn't marry me for my money - she married me for my beard Been making my own beard oil - will be making my own juice soon too.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just dont mix up the 2... vape the beard oil and walk around with a beard that smells like XXX

Now that gives me an idea - if I can produce a dual purpose liquid - vape it and condition my beard from the same bottle

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm sure your lungs will look good too with a little sheen and glisten in the sunlight

Between toggling the windows, vaping, and replying to wife on whatsapp to explain that I'm not with another woman... Who's gonna be driving the car?

Besides, I quit listening to music as well and I'm into educational audio books now. That don't work well with bass. Would probably feel like I'm being shouted at and being of Arab origins, that wont go down too well

On a serious note, I feel compelled to say the following sincere comment on this thread - because this thread touches on the topic of vaping while driving.

Please drive safely and concentrate on the road.
Don't take your eyes off the road - a second can cost you your life or someone else's life

About 2 years ago we were T-boned at an intersection in JHB in broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon by a guy in a ginormous Prado. He hit my wife's side (passenger door). He was going about 70. We were going very slow. Long story short, my wife got massive injuries. Fractured pelvis, broken ribs, punctured lung. And unfortunately, totally shattered spleen. They had to surgically remove her spleen that evening. Took us a year or so to recover. He and his partner had no injuries. While we will never know for sure, we think the cause was texting or a loss of concentration.

Since then, my phone stays in my man bag when I drive. I don't do anything that could distract me while driving. I watch everything like a hawk, even on the sides.

So rather text at a red robot and suffer an embarrassing hoot from the guy behind you than try do it on the highway or while driving. And that applies to anything that could detract from your concentration.

Trust me, it can happen so quick even if you don't think it will.

On a serious note, I feel compelled to say the following sincere comment on this thread - because this thread touches on the topic of vaping while driving.

Please drive safely and concentrate on the road.
Don't take your eyes off the road - a second can cost you your life or someone else's life

About 2 years ago we were T-boned at an intersection in JHB in broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon by a guy in a ginormous Prado. He hit my wife's side (passenger door). He was going about 70. We were going very slow. Long story short, my wife got massive injuries. Fractured pelvis, broken ribs, punctured lung. And unfortunately, totally shattered spleen. They had to surgically remove her spleen that evening. Took us a year or so to recover. While we will never know for sure, we think the cause was texting or a loss of concentration.

Since then, my phone stays in my man bag when I drive. I don't do anything that could distract me while driving. I watch everything like a hawk, even on the sides.

So rather text at a red robot and suffer an embarrassing hoot from the guy behind you than try do it on the highway or while driving. And that applies to anything that could detract from your concentration.

Trust me, it can happen so quick even if you don't think it will.

On that note I have to admit that I never text or handle my phone at all while driving. I use a car phone and Siri reads me my messages and I reply via speech to text or send voice notes if I need the recipient to know how angry I actually am. I don't drip and drive either, nor do I squonk. My driving set up is a MTL because I prefer the aircon to open windows. I had an accident only once in my life in the 15 years that I've been behind the wheel... I was clipped from the back left tire by the car behind me while trying to avoid a taxi that was overtaking the car in front of him and he was coming at me head on. The car flipped but landed right side up and off the road into the quarry alongside. I escaped with a fractured thigh bone and a nasty gash to my upper right arm. It took me a whole 30 mins to get out of the car. I just sat there in shock. It was only then that I realized that accidents are never your fault. Its not always in your lane either. There's so many variables that its near impossible to factor them all in. Your only saving grace is your attention to the road, and the ability to remain calm.

Back