Hisense a6100 vs m5010

Jakes247GP

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Vape Kings and Queen
What is the difference between the Hisense a6100 and Hisense m5010 and which of the two is a better choice.
The tv lineup is so confusing on their website.

Hey Vape Kings and Queen
What is the difference between the Hisense a6100 and Hisense m5010 and which of the two is a better choice.
The tv lineup is so confusing on their website.
google is your friend - go read some reviews

I have tried that biohazard there’s not much information regarding that... problem is in America and UK they have different model numbers...

I hear you
It's never easy but you will eventually find something. Maybe post spec sheets here for people to comment on. I doubt most of us would know the differences between the tc's off by heart.

Never truest the specs from hisense website. Go to the store instead. I purchased one of their TV and it doesn't have a lot of the features they had listed on their website. There answer to me was apparently it was removed to reduce costs yet the LG had the same specs for just about 500 more.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

I only by Lg, my 65 inch, 55 inch and 49 inch having been going strong for a while now, i trust the brand because of the back up service.

I would rather pay a little more and get peace of mind.

Also note that all tvs in stores are run on high def picture/videos demos so unless you run 4k at home you going to be left thinking how was the quality so good in-store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only by Lg, my 65 inch, 55 inch and 49 inch having been going strong for a while now, i trust the brand because of the back up service.

Also note that all tvs in stores are run on high def picture/videos demos so unless you run 4k at home you going to be left thinking how was the quality so good in-store.

Agreed @jm10
When i bought a tv about 8 years ago, i went to the store and asked them to pipe through DSTV on all the tvs. I had the remote and flipped through the channels i watch. Then i spent some time checking the tvs from the distance i would watch at home and i bought the one that had the best picture for me for the channels i watch. Couldnt be happier.

Agreed @jm10
When i bought a tv about 8 years ago, i went to the store and asked them to pipe through DSTV on all the tvs. I had the remote and flipped through the channels i watch. Then i spent some time checking the tvs from the distance i would watch at home and i bought the one that had the best picture for me for the channels i watch. Couldnt be happier.

Thanks is a brilliant idea @Silver, this should be the first point on buying a new tv.

yeah dude i love my LG's ... the 4K variants are very nice :)

65” SUHD J800
55” UHD H770
47” HD H510

Pictures quality is negligible on dstv expect if its any sport, the green grass really pops on the UHDs. All run through HDMI.

65” SUHD J800
55” UHD H770
47” HD H510

Pictures quality is negligible on dstv expect if its any sport, the green grass really pops on the UHDs. All run through HDMI.

show off :)

you know if this was 10 years ago then maybe. A kenwood kitchen mixer thing costs half the price of my big tv, tvs aren’t pricey if you really look at it.

you know if this was 10 years ago then maybe. A kenwood kitchen mixer thing costs half the price of my big tv, tvs aren’t pricey if you really look at it.

quite true
thats why i dont buy a mixer thing :)

IMG_6786.JPGIMG_6787.JPG

Taken 1 min ago, about 2,5m away with ok lighting. Dunno if you can see but green and cartoons really pop.

JM10 that picture looks great...
Ok I think I will be going for an LG then, maybe Samsung... will just have to wait and see for the Black Friday offers...
Thanks for the input Guys
Vape-on

JM10 that picture looks great...
Ok I think I will be going for an LG then, maybe Samsung... will just have to wait and see for the Black Friday offers...
Thanks for the input Guys
Vape-on

Yeah you can’t really go wrong with either brand, especially if you going to use the smart features. Look I’m not punting LG but giving my opinion on my dealings with them which i was always happy with.

You buy what makes you and your pocket happy.

I just never went samsung because they are mostly overpriced for what you get.

LG, chipped to die after warranty period plus six weeks.

That’s been my experience however. Two tv’s and two home theaters.

I now stay away from that brand.

Regards

Back