Holy Smokes, that was fast

Jase

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I hopped onto BLCK Flavour, dropped a quick order for some DIY juice items this morning and BAM, delivered to my door a few minutes ago. You have earned a returning customer for sure! Thanks for the awesome online shopping experience.

Last edited:
Congrats @Nick Black and the BLCK Vapour team!

thanks for sharing your speedy delivery @Jase

I hopped onto BLCK Flavour, dropped a quick order for some DIY juice items this morning and BAM, delivered to my door a few minutes ago. You have earned a returning customer for sure! Thanks for the awesome online shopping experience.
Morning Jase, thank you for your support & kind words.
Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority and we're always happy to be reassured we're on the right track!

Happy Mixing!

First off, thank you for attending the Vape meet where we got meet you guys, secondly, in an environment where customer service levels are dropping, you guys set the bar.

Another same day delivery for me, another loyal customer.

First off, thank you for attending the Vape meet where we got meet you guys, secondly, in an environment where customer service levels are dropping, you guys set the bar.

Another same day delivery for me, another loyal customer.
My parents always told me not to talk to strangers but in this case, she may be wrong lmao,
Thank you so much for your compliments and feedback.
It is always highly appreciated

Thanks once again BLCK Flavour. I popped in an order yesterday morning, and I now have a box full of goodies!

Awesome service!

Back