@HOOKED...AN AWESOME BUYER!!

Ruwaid

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Just like to compliment but mostly THANK Laurel aka @Hooked for our recent transaction. Sold her my coffee machine and she was pleasant, grateful, patient and kind enough to always get back to me when she said she would.

I am the thankful and grateful one Laurel and would do business with you again anyday. I hope you love your new Cuppa Joe's to go with your awesome range of juices :)

I would personally vouch for this buyer and forum user!!

Hi guys

Just like to compliment but mostly THANK Laurel aka @Hooked for our recent transaction. Sold her my coffee machine and she was pleasant, grateful, patient and kind enough to always get back to me when she said she would.

I am the thankful and grateful one Laurel and would do business with you again anyday. I hope you love your new Cuppa Joe's to go with your awesome range of juices :)

I would personally vouch for this buyer and forum user!!

Thank you @Ruwaid and everything that you said about me applies to you too!!!! I can't wait to receive my Dolce Gusto. I'm always tempted to just say Gusto, but I'd confuse myself if not others, because of my Aspire Gusto Mini pod device!!! I'll have to use the two together!

Thanks for sharing your views @Ruwaid

Enjoy the coffee machine @Hooked !

Back