House of Vape - Retailer Reviews

Cruzz_33

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm usually not one to buy from a variety of vendors as I usually support the vendors in close vacinity.
I needed a new all day carry mod and was very tempted on the minikin. So I had a look around and decided to go with House of vape!
I placed my order after a long conversation with the friendly staff which have felt like hours to them , but the whole time customer service was the number one priority.
So the Minikin 1.5 black , 4 batteries , cotton bacon and the geekvape tool kit left on Monday and arrived early Tuesday and whenever I needed any answers prior to,during and after the order the friendly staff were there to assist , even helping me get the serpent mini i got a while back wicked perfectly!

So my experience with them gets:
10/10 for Customer service
10/10 for Pricing
10/10 Quality of goods

So anyone thinking about buying from them or even if your not I highly recommend stopping by there store or alternatively like I did there online store
http://www.houseofvape.co.za/

Attachments

• 20160719_163015.jpg
    20160719_163015.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Went past house of Vape on monday night and i have to say the service was very good,the staff are extremely friendly and make you feel right at home,the fact that they stay open till late is also really awsome,got to see some of the House of vape trick team members pulling off really cool tricks,if you haven't gone past the house and your in the east rand I highly recommend it,you won't be dissapointed

@Cruzz_33 Thank you very much for your kind words! Our First official forum review.

So Glad you enjoyed your expierience with us. We hope you enjoying your new Vape goodies . If you in the area please do pop in. Would be great to meet you in person.

Have a good one.

@moolies86 Was great to meet you bud! Thank you so much for your kind words ! I'm glad you felt like your at home!

Hope you practicing them tricks.

I must say I am quite happy with my online purchase, it was quick and relatively painless, with excellent prices.

I ordered a Cement Black Minikin, it arrived with a smooth black (and slightly bent) battery door - now, I am not sure if this is how they come, and am pretty sure the whole device is supposed to be grainy.

EDITED: I have just had a wonderful response from @HouseOfVape , and I will be getting a new device, as mine most definitely was a Manufacturer fault.
@HouseOfVape - I salute you! Thank you for going out of your way!:campeon:
:dancing:

Last edited:
@Caramia I am so glad we have managed to rectify the issue, once again I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you ,the product will be sent back to asmodus immediately.

I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention , House of vape prides ourself on customer service . I have made sure that we have rectified our back end and no mails will be sent from personal mailboxes , All mails should flow to and from our company assigned email.

Thank you so much for accepting our method to rectify the problem and hopefully we have managed to turn the negative expierience into a less negative one .

Thanks Caramia.

@Caramia I am so glad we have managed to rectify the issue, once again I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you ,the product will be sent back to asmodus immediately.

I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention , House of vape prides ourself on customer service . I have made sure that we have rectified our back end and no mails will be sent from personal mailboxes , All mails should flow to and from our company assigned email.

Thank you so much for accepting our method to rectify the problem and hopefully we have managed to turn the negative expierience into a less negative one .

Thanks Caramia.
It is me who has to thank you! It is not everyday that a vendor would come to the party in the way you guys just did, I am overwhelmed, thank you once more, so so so much!
I shall most definitely do business with you again as one of my favourites online shops!:number_one::sun_smiley:

Back