Houseofliquids.com

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
I just start this already while my parcel is on its way...

So far:
Juice was dispatched within 1 hour of ordering, a tracking number was sent.

Latest msg from there:
It's on its way

Your item, posted on 13/12/13 with reference ********** has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in SOUTH AFRICA.

So, that seems good for starters. Will keep this updated.

Was thinking of ordering some nic base from them, since their prices are pretty good. Lets see what happens :). Goodluck...

Placed order for batteries and flavour concentrates from mt. Baker and LT ecigs. Problem is, I don't have tracking for the parcel from LT ecigs. Anyone know how to go about with parcels with no tracking? Do I just wait until I get one of those little slips from sapo?

Placed order for batteries and flavour concentrates from mt. Baker and LT ecigs. Problem is, I don't have tracking for the parcel from LT ecigs. Anyone know how to go about with parcels with no tracking? Do I just wait until I get one of those little slips from sapo?
Yes, or in you post box if you are lucky. One set of batteries I imported is still lost - 3 months later, but fortunately the free of charge replacement set got here.

Eh Matthee, this is South Africa. Anything other than paper in your post box probably wont be there by the time you get to it lol. I think it'd be best if it could just remain at the post office until I go get it myself

Back