HOV Vapecon 2017 specials

Hi bud .

Unfortunately we won't . However when Crafted coils gets some free time during the day he might be able to whip you up one on the day.

IMG_0775.JPG

Charles from Chubby Gorilla USA Will be going with us to Vapecon 2017! another international guest !

Here's our mad chubby gorilla special !IMG_0775.JPG

Grab yourself 10x. CHubby gorilla bottles , available in 30ml and 60ml for only R50!

Chubbys are packed in packs of 5, so you are able to mix and match (e.g. Take 5x 30ml and 5x 60ml for only R50.

View attachment 105322 A lil mystery .

Only 1 item allowed per entry .

Items range from juices (local and international ). Tanks , RDA and a few special items
I am not one to ever rant but i am super disappointed in this. Did the mystery box and got a melo 3. Score i was thinking as i broke my wifes so now i can just give her mine. Haha what a joke. Get home just to find 2 pink seals in the box. Not cool

I am not one to ever rant but i am super disappointed in this. Did the mystery box and got a melo 3. Score i was thinking as i broke my wifes so now i can just give her mine. Haha what a joke. Get home just to find 2 pink seals in the box. Not cool

That's why its a mystery box man ! You never know what's inside, im sure you wouldn't have been disappointed if it were a goon or something expensive inside

Hi Marias

That actually shouldn't of happened , ( we had a few ones which where tricks , like the international juice in a mod package .

But all tanks should have been in the packaging . I didn't find any lose melo lying around our of its packaging .

But please do pop past HOV and grab a melo 3 for us, there was still a few left over from mystery box .

Hi Marias

That actually shouldn't of happened , ( we had a few ones which where tricks , like the international juice in a mod package .

But all tanks should have been in the packaging . I didn't find any lose melo lying around our of its packaging .

But please do pop past HOV and grab a melo 3 for us, there was still a few left over from mystery box .
Thanks. I will send you a pm to arrange a day :clap:

Back