Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Other ( Please comment )

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
I was searching Google to find some info on my tank before I bought it and I came across the site. I had heard of it/seen it before but this was what got me on properly

Bought a tank from Vapeshop at Canal Walk a couple of months ago... Yes, Yes I know I got ripped off, but I needed it so bad.....
Guy behind the counter had never heard of the forum and had been working there for about 4 months.:eek:

Needless to say, I gave him the URL so that maybe he'd learn a little about what he's selling.;)

Bought a tank from Vapeshop at Canal Walk a couple of months ago... Yes, Yes I know I got ripped off, but I needed it so bad.....
Guy behind the counter had never heard of the forum and had been working there for about 4 months.:eek:

Needless to say, I gave him the URL so that maybe he'd learn a little about what he's selling.;)
Wow :SAGA: that's very surprising. Works in a vape shop and he's never heard of ecigssa

I too was surprised, but then it was Vapeshop.

They are well known for exhorbitant prices and for being in large shopping malls in the major cities - A little like Twisp actually. My impression is that they're in it for the money not the love of vaping like the vendors who contribute on the forum...

Check out their website http://vapeshop.co.za/#all for prices if you want to spew your drink all over your monitor:risas3:

I had the Twisp. My mate had a Vape.
I saw the Vape and i was like tomorrow I get one. I then proceded to research Vape King as that is were my mate had gotten his.

That's when I found Vape King bellairs mall. The very next day I bought a Vape and my good friend @Drphil told me about the forum I then joined right there and then. Been on since, great place this

I too was surprised, but then it was Vapeshop.

They are well known for exhorbitant prices and for being in large shopping malls in the major cities - A little like Twisp actually. My impression is that they're in it for the money not the love of vaping like the vendors who contribute on the forum...

Check out their website http://vapeshop.co.za/#all for prices if you want to spew your drink all over your monitor:risas3:
Just went and had a look. They have the eGo AIO for R550 :qmeparto: I've seen at a few other places for R350. And the text on the website is overlapping everywhere. But that might be cos I'm on my tablet

Was on another forum on tap talk.
Someone mentioned ecig

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I found this forum after I bought a new Evic Vtwo mini in Dubai and been struggling with the Cubis pro tank on it. After struggling an entire night I decided to check for forums in SA. And here I am. Great bunch here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching Rip Trippers on YouTube and using a friend's iStick Pico - I decided to do research. I use tapatalk a found this awesome forum.

Smoking is dead - vaping is the future! (Stolen line)

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

I had the Twisp. My mate had a Vape.
I saw the Vape and i was like tomorrow I get one. I then proceded to research Vape King as that is were my mate had gotten his.

That's when I found Vape King bellairs mall. The very next day I bought a Vape and my good friend @Drphil told me about the forum I then joined right there and then. Been on since, great place this

yeah...@Drphil is da best and this family is even better

Met @Gizmo on ecigarette forum.com and he offered to make a south african vaping forum for us and here several years later we stil are. Huzzah

Back