How do you carry your spare Atties and juice?

Eisenhorn

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Question:
How does everyone here carry their Vape gear around? Especially spare RDA/RTAs? I'm currently using one of those insulated lunch bags, however it's far from ideal as everything just flies around. My Atties tend to leak minimal amounts of juice, and not to mention be covered in any detritus floating around in the bag. I have seen the fancy Vape bags, however my reservation is that they are also cloth and will be just as susceptible to juice leaks.

TLDR:
How do you transport your Atties and Vape gear so they are secure and don't leak juice all over everything ?

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

In my man bag. 4 Reos with fully charged batteries on board, 4 different juices of around 6 ml each, good for 2 days of battery life. Sometimes I throw a Reo Mini in my top pocket too. No leaking.

pctuBic.jpg

Same bag with 3 BB's. Another one in my top pocket. Similar result.

8w70Cqy.jpg

Good question @Eisenhorn

I don't carry around spare Atties or juice. Rather just fully loaded vape setups.

I don't like bags that carry vape devices on their sides or upside down like some of those UD bags etc. I prefer them upright.

I have found that a midsized camera bag works well for me.

Can carry 6 vape setups but usually I only have 5 or less.

Right now this is what's in there:

929c2c634db427ce18eeae5e6bfb1743.jpg

I can fit three in the main section lying at a slight angle.
On the left in the padded compartment is usually a Reo.
Then one device on each side pocket.

At the moment it's just the SubTank Mini and Skyline in the main area. Reo Black on the left and the Avo24 on RX200 in the side pocket.

What I like about the side pockets is that the flap closes wih the atty on one side sticking out so it's quite secure and sturdy.

20250641ca545d512f65322cd0404b1c.jpg

There is a large pocket in the front which has 3 compartments and I sometimes put juice or batteries in there. They don't wobble around too much.

This bag has served me very well for long trips out and vape meets etc.

Man Bag...
Man Bag 001.JPG

Front Flap holds two BB's
Man Bag 002.JPG

Inside we have Juice, Wet Wipes and Bog Roll and sometimes another mod or two.
Man Bag 003.JPG

All my mods have a Desce Bag... they are ideal for protecting mods and are made out of a special wetsuit type material. Also can be washed with a little dishwashing liquid and left to dry. Special stretchy ink/rubber used for the logo!
Man Bag 004.JPG

@Rob Fisher , i like your man bag
Its not the normal sized ones though, its bigger
Fits more stuff!
Love it

Actually all that I really need is one Billet Box in a Desce Bag along with a 15ml bottle of XXX in my pocket... But I'm a bit paranoid about going out with only one mod just in case something goes wrong... it has only happened once before... I rewicked a REO while fishing and the coil broke... that will never happen again... and it hasn't in 3 years... but not taking the chance! The Twisp Cue and the Penguin are great back up devices... the Cue for Ninja Vaping and the Penguin for great Vapour! The Gusto is also a good in-between device!
Mods 001.JPG Mods 004.JPG Mods 005.JPG Mods 006.JPG

One needs a backup

And a backup for the backup

And then another backup just in case

:D

I normally have three bottles of juice in the one pocket mod in the other pocket and spare bats in a protective case in the back pocket. Then when I need to sit the unloading begins. Just love winter the jackets has more pockets.

But what about the keys and the cellphone @Friep ?
That unloading before sitting down would drive me nuts
Then reloading
Then womdering if its all there...

But what about the keys and the cellphone @Friep ?
That unloading before sitting down would drive me nuts
Then reloading
Then womdering if its all there...

It does drive me nuts don't have a better solution yet need to get a bag. Keys normaly goes with the juice and wallet in the other back pocket. Luckily when I am going out with my wife the baggy pockets drives her nuts and the most of it gets unloaded into her handback. That has been exchanged for a dipperbag...

It does drive me nuts don't have a better solution yet need to get a bag. Keys normaly goes with the juice and wallet in the other back pocket. Luckily when I am going out with my wife the baggy pockets drives her nuts and the most of it gets unloaded into her handback. That has been exchanged for a dipperbag...

I think you need a nice bag @Friep
Awesome knowing that you just pick your bag up and go - and everything is in its place!
At least for longer outings

I definitely do need a better bag. For longer outings I use a backpack but this does not work all that great but I think I am the most unorganized vaper.

I know what you mean, a backpack might just be too large to keep all the things nicely

I think the best is a smaller bag that has compartments

And big bonus if the compartments are adjustable with those padded pieces that use velcro to keep them in place.

I wish one of the vendors would find a bag with lots of customisable compartments.

I know what you mean, a backpack might just be too large to keep all the things nicely

I think the best is a smaller bag that has compartments

And big bonus if the compartments are adjustable with those padded pieces that use velcro to keep them in place.

I wish one of the vendors would find a bag with lots of customisable compartments.

And at an affordable price.

Thanks @Eisenhorn for this thread.

My general every day carry fits into the front pockets of my jeans.
Cellphone and Billet Box on the left. Wallet, key and knife on the right + a 30ml chubby gorilla bottle if needed.

If I'm just transporting an extra mod to work and back (which sometimes happens) I'll just drop it into my back pocket and into the fold up sun shade next to my seat in the car.

If I need to carry a bit more stuff around I've re-purposed a Sennheiser headphone carry case. It is a good size, hard material and has a little strap handle so it can hang in the boot of the car.

What makes me think that you can't go without vaping? :-D

For a long time one of my biggest fears was that my vapes would all die or run out of juice and I would go back to smoking.

So that's why I've always had multiple devices. Truth is that nowadays I can and often do go without a vape for several hours on end. So I think I could quite easily push it to withstand a vape for a day.

Now the extra devices are more because of having extra flavours on tap and trying out new hardware that I think I will like.

In winter months, i find it easy to put a mod or two in the breast pockets of my jackets (Therion/Battlestar fits well). However, difficulty arises when the weather is warmer and i have to carry a mod in my jeans pocket - tiiiggght fit! Also, because I always want my setups standing upright, i find that if i need to sit down anywhere, I have to hold the mod in hand or sit it up on a table... The wife refuses to keep anything in her bag while we’re out...

My carry for work comprises of two mods (i rotate 5 different setups throughout the week), both nestled snugly in two separate cellphone sized pockets in my bag, with two bottles of juice thrown in there as well.

PS: I have one jeans I really love though, its a levis 511 with a stretch like denim, it can accommodate even a Triade DNA 250 without having the mod dig into your flesh

Obviously, the solution is to have a man bag with you at all times, i just..... can’t... lol

In winter months, i find it easy to put a mod or two in the breast pockets of my jackets (Therion/Battlestar fits well). However, difficulty arises when the weather is warmer and i have to carry a mod in my jeans pocket - tiiiggght fit! Also, because I always want my setups standing upright, i find that if i need to sit down anywhere, I have to hold the mod in hand or sit it up on a table... The wife refuses to keep anything in her bag while we’re out...

My carry for work comprises of two mods (i rotate 5 different setups throughout the week), both nestled snugly in two separate cellphone sized pockets in my bag, with two bottles of juice thrown in there as well.

PS: I have one jeans I really love though, its a levis 511 with a stretch like denim, it can accommodate even a Triade DNA 250 without having the mod dig into your flesh

Obviously, the solution is to have a man bag with you at all times, i just..... can’t... lol
@AlphaDog this thread is interesting because men are now realising why women need a handbag! Just as a matter of interest, why won't your wife carry your stuff in her handbag? Is she afraid of leakages perhaps? Or if she's like me, she probably has so much paraphernalia in there already there simply isn't space!!

@AlphaDog this thread is interesting because men are now realising why women need a handbag! Just as a matter of interest, why won't your wife carry your stuff in her handbag? Is she afraid of leakages perhaps? Or if she's like me, she probably has so much paraphernalia in there already there simply isn't space!!
Lol, its a bit of having a lot of stuff in her bag and the fact that she hates everything vape related. So she’s not willing to make life easier for me when it comes to vaping.

And just to clarify, i dont vape indoors at all or in the car when she’s with me so it’s not like she has a reason to hate vaping lol...

Lol, its a bit of having a lot of stuff in her bag and the fact that she hates everything vape related. So she’s not willing to make life easier for me when it comes to vaping.

And just to clarify, i dont vape indoors at all or in the car when she’s with me so it’s not like she has a reason to hate vaping lol...

That sucks @AlphaDog
Does she at least appreciate that you are not smoking (if you smoked before, that is)

Thanks for all the replies. Spare devices are not an option for me (as I have none {yet} ;P), so its spare atties for flavour change, extra 1860's and two or three bottles of juice. Guess I'll need to keep an eye open for a man-purse with practical vertical storage and maybe keep the RDA's in a plastic baggie or something to minimise leaking issues

Thanks for all the replies. Spare devices are not an option for me (as I have none {yet} ;P), so its spare atties for flavour change, extra 1860's and two or three bottles of juice. Guess I'll need to keep an eye open for a man-purse with practical vertical storage and maybe keep the RDA's in a plastic baggie or something to minimise leaking issues

You could go for one of those UD bags that has the little elastic strap things inside to carry multiple devices.

I suppose you could put each "wet" RDA into a little ziplock baggie as well before strapping it in.

Also, if you do it right and get the right one, I think if you hold the bag upright it will keep everything facing the correct way. Only problem is when you want to open it then, its lying on its side.

One needs a vertical bag with straps where all the items stay upright.

If you find such a bag, let us know @Eisenhorn

Back