• I have medical evidence as to the positive affect on my health

• Vaping has affected me negatively

• I got fatter vaping rather than smoking

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Over the years we have had a wealth of evidence that shows that Vaping is both safer and better for your health than traditional tobacco products. Although this will be all anecdotal, have you found a positive affect on your health by vaping as opposed to tobacco use ?

I've been vaping for almost 8 years now and there is nothing wrong with my health (aside from diabetes which is now under control with insulin. A few weeks ago I went for my annual medical check-up and all results are good.

Lungs are clear, oxygen level 97%, all organs working as they should be (kidney function is apparently that of a 20 year old!). Just by the way, I'll be 68 tomorrow.
ECG better than last year but could be better. I need to start exercising as I'm not fit, although just in my daily life I do clock about 6,000 steps a day.

I am a classic example that Vaping saves lives! 10 years ago, I was in very bad shape. I converted to vaping 9 plus years ago. Nowadays, I walk between 5 and 10 km almost daily and haven't felt better in years!

Almost 9 years of vaping for me.

I have asthma (Yes, I know... I'm THAT poephol that smoked while having asthma) When smoking I used to have daily asthma attacks and had to use my inhalers constantly during the day. Since switching to vaping I have barely used my inhalers. I probably use them twice a month, if that much, and that's only when I feel my chest tightening a bit. I have not had an asthma attack in years.

As a side note. I have been participating in sports since my smoking days. I felt a positive difference in my health a couple of days after starting vaping. Less shortness of breath, better stamina, etc.

Smoked for 24 years and started vaping. One thing I've notice over a few days is I could breath better, smell better, food tasted better, I dont stink.

I eventually stopped vaping as well for almost 3 years and started again last year just before vapecon. No changes in life or breathing etc

No more coughing , hacking, blocked sinuses , and me and the house doesn't smell like an ashtray ...

I have been vaping now for around 9 years or so, I smoked and vaped for 7 of those years which i know is wrong, but I wasn't able to give up smoking as I was not strong enough at the time, and personally it has made me feel a thousand times better, I feel like I can do anything and everything, I gave up smoking properly 2 years ago when I found out that I was going to be a dad, and it has been the best decision I have ever made.

I posted this pic on FB and one of my mates from way back said I look 20 years younger than I did 10 years ago when I smoked! Vaping saved my life!~
IMG_6838.JPG

Back