How long did it take you to find your flavour?

Started Vaping on the 10 March 2015 57 days later 3k down haven't found flavour.
Good news is I have 64 flavours 283 days supply left @ 5 ml a day, I'm sure i'll find it soon.

Took me around 3 months or so but I found that pretty much anything with cinnamon in it makes me happy. Lol

I don't think one ever really finds The Flavor to end all flavors. Its almost like buying a mod and saying this is the one and a little along the way seeing a new mod and then saying I want one.

I don't think one ever really finds The Flavor to end all flavors. Its almost like buying a mod and saying this is the one and a little along the way seeing a new mod and then saying I want one.

I found both. Tropical Ice on a REO with a Cyclone on top! :D

Well started off at twisp and their juices and then I moved on. Next i tried was Vape Elixer awesomesauce, Pink spot, Plasma Juice and Stardust but I found i couldn't smoke them for too long. I liked the Rebel/Cherry flavour of twisp so I kept to that kind. But it got kind of boring, I then tried some Turks old gold for a ry4 type of flavour and I quite enjoyed that, even though it took me a while to get used to it. Then I tried some bound by the crown and fell in love. But its a bit expensive. At the moment I am trying Beard Vape co number 51 which is a Vanilla type of flavour. Very close to bound by the crown but not as complex.

Prety much in the same boat here Started on twisp juice the "Rebel" not bad and then tried thier "Cafe Latte" which i really do like but not to sure how this will go as i am on the twisp edge at the moment so do not know how it will go when i get the Kangertek mini kit i am using 18mg nic atm and see that a lot of guys say that it is very high / strong when you on a nice cloud making device.

I also tried a few of the Liqua juices due to budget issues tried thier vanilla and its super yuck and thier Cappuchino is also yuuuuck tastes like Grandpa powder to me however thier Tiramisu is really nice. however the Liqua juice i have used were at 0.8 nic and did satisfy my cravings so i think i have a very long way to go i have also tried the e-sense Cappuchino not bad flavor for me but a bit sweet

Seems to vary from person to person. An "ADV" juice imo is not difficult to find - in the short term. I've had a few in my year of "proper" vaping (as an enthusiast, not just using an evod to quit the stinkies). Within the first 8 weeks I found SR Old Gold and thought I could vape it all day, every day. Happiness is. Today I can throw up at will - I just imagine the smell of Old Gold!

Tastes can and generally do change, broaden and evolve. What is very illusive it seems, is finding an ADV that stands the test of time. Finding "your" Tropical Ice. It also takes finding your vaping happy place, build, gear etc. A shortlist of a few juices that are always in the rotation will naturally happen in time - those bottles you never allow to run out. Those that make you smile with each vape, every time. If one or two stand out after the shortlist has had time to settle, that's your ADV.

I have RS Cloudsat. And I think, possibly, Muffinman may qualify although It hasn't been long enough to know for sure. Blackbird deserves an honourable mention too and is the only tobacco left in my box of juice - once dominated by RY4's and tobacco flavours ;)

Anml looper. That is my only adv. bit its so expensive, i cant smoke it the whole day. The local juice of choice is eliquid project amazon and general custard. Nom nom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I just enjoy purchasing juices, have / had a few surprises along the way, both good and bad, but determined to "try them all" and then I will decide...or not!

its rather depressing but i am still looking , i shall soldier on in the endevour of finding the 'one'

I like trying a whole bunch of liquids. But its not an inexpensive hobby to maintain.

How long did it take you guys to find your flavour? Do you stick to one or do you mix it up every now and then?

There are so many choices and so many flavours and trying them all is a double edged sword. If you dont like one, you waste a lot of money. But i also want to try them all. Conundrum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps you should visit a store that allows you to taste their juices. Vapeking has a tasting area where you can sample their juices before you buy. I'm still looking for the flavour of all flavours but I do have about 5 ADV juices that I use. I DIY my juices to save costs but I make 500ml of juice at a time.

Initially it took me about 8 months to find my flavour profile. Well the first time. Then I loved that for a couple of months and then my profile changes and I end up on the hunt for my flavour profile again. And when i find it and vape myself to sa standstill on it the hint begins again. I don't think I'll ever be able to satisfy this question for myself

Started Vaping on the 10 March 2015 57 days later 3k down haven't found flavour.
Good news is I have 64 flavours 283 days supply left @ 5 ml a day, I'm sure i'll find it soon.

Can I like come visit with a dripper or something :) ???

Well I decided from the start I'll have four flavours. If the one is finished I may move out to a next one or restock if I like it

@BuzzGlo You got them bottles for pretty cheap. R3k / 64 - R46.875 :)

Yip 2 mates of mine quit vaping, gave me allot for free. ( I now know why it was free, R80 in house juice isnt good unless your vaping an evod, the minute your gear is better have to spend 120 upwards to enjoy)

Having read through all these posts, I can't seem to find any mention of a shop doing a "sample box" type thing except someone mentioning skyblue. I am unfortunate to live in a rural area where I think I'm close to the only one vaping on proper hardware or vaping at all and its quite expensive to buy stuff just to try it. To answer Barak's original question, I have somewhat found something local I like, Kings Creme from King Royale, but I am still searching too. I really think the online shops should get together their juice vendors and put together a "pick 3" and/or "pick 6" sample pack of like 5ml/10ml bottles for us to buy and try for the exact reason that flavors are so subjective and specific to an individual. That way everyone could find their favorite ADV, without spending a fortune.

All I can add is if you have an enthusiast level device try juice @3% Nic it really made a difference once I made the move. All juices taste better when they don't burn your throat as much.

Having read through all these posts, I can't seem to find any mention of a shop doing a "sample box" type thing except someone mentioning skyblue. I am unfortunate to live in a rural area where I think I'm close to the only one vaping on proper hardware or vaping at all and its quite expensive to buy stuff just to try it. To answer Barak's original question, I have somewhat found something local I like, Kings Creme from King Royale, but I am still searching too. I really think the online shops should get together their juice vendors and put together a "pick 3" and/or "pick 6" sample pack of like 5ml/10ml bottles for us to buy and try for the exact reason that flavors are so subjective and specific to an individual. That way everyone could find their favorite ADV, without spending a fortune.
Fortunately, as time goes by, you do find out which flavour categories you prefer and which you should avoid. Not that one spends less:eek:. Vapour Mountain also sells in 10 ml quantities. Mikes Mega Mixes had a sample pack, not sure it still available. Maybe PM @Mike.

All I can add is if you have an enthusiast level device try juice @3% Nic it really made a difference once I made the move. All juices taste better when they don't burn your throat as much.

I fully agree on that, I went from a Twisp Aero to a Subtank Mini and switched to full lung inhales and almost died trying normal tisp juice (18mg). 3mg seems to be my sweet spot

I fully agree on that, I went from a Twisp Aero to a Subtank Mini and switched to full lung inhales and almost died trying normal tisp juice (18mg). 3mg seems to be my sweet spot
I found anything sub ohm I couldn't take more then a 3mg but with tanks with 1.6-1.8 ohms I could Vape a 10mg and it was fine

Back