How Long Should My Batteries Last?

Yes that's about normal, especially at 0.8 ohm's you will drain the battery fast. Your vaping experience changes for the worse at around 3.7v - 3.6v. At 3.5v I usually change for a fresh battery. Don't let your batteries drain to less than 3.3v, I charge mine at 3.5v because the vapour and flavour is significantly less at this voltage.

My efest batteries lasted more or less a year. Now they are done. 4 batteries cycled. But i' vaping at 0.4 ohms in the ithaka, and 0.6 in the kayfun. Ordered another 4 yesterday. The current batteries is good for about 1.5ml juice then i need to change.

My efest batteries lasted more or less a year. Now they are done. 4 batteries cycled. But i' vaping at 0.4 ohms in the ithaka, and 0.6 in the kayfun. Ordered another 4 yesterday. The current batteries is good for about 1.5ml juice then i need to change.

Nice to see you around again!

Nice to see you around again!
It's good to be back. And great to see you online.
I really wanted to call you personally to thank you, but then you've already left. Hope to share a beer (or 6) with you one day!

It's good to be back. And great to see you online.
I really wanted to call you personally to thank you, but then you've already left. Hope to share a beer (or 6) with you one day!

Don't mention it!

Back