How low can you go?

GerharddP

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Scheveningen, Den Haag, Kingdom of The Netherlands
Good morning Reonauts..just a quick one. Could not find any trustworthy info online so Ill ask the question here.

How low can you build on standard Reo contacts/springs/buttons? I haven't gotten round to getting some sub ohm kits from @Oupa .

hi Gerhardd, im not as experienced as other reonauts on this fourm. i have my reo mini for about a year now and the only thing i had to replace was my positive contact which broke in this week.

@GerharddP, if you understand you correctly, you do not have the gold coloured firing pin with the curled point, but the silver coloured firing pin with the sharp point? If so, I would not go below 0.6, maybe 0.5, ohms. And apply Noalox from time to time.

Good morning Reonauts..just a quick one. Could not find any trustworthy info online so Ill ask the question here.

How low can you build on standard Reo contacts/springs/buttons? I haven't gotten round to getting some sub ohm kits from @Oupa .

I don't remember exactly but around 0.7~0.6 I think.

@GerharddP, if you understand you correctly, you do not have the gold coloured firing pin with the curled point, but the silver coloured firing pin with the sharp point? If so, I would not go below 0.6, maybe 0.5, ohms. And apply Noalox from time to time.
No then i was mistaken..lol sorry. Both my reo's have gold springs and both have a brass/gold positive contact with a curled tip. If thats the sub ohm kit then how low can I go?

I run 0.26 comfortably without issuez

I've been down to 0.22 Ohms, and I used that setup for two months with no problems

As they said above. Just remember to frequently apply Noalox/dielectric grease when going low resistance.

Back