How many members does Ecigssa have?

Cruzz_33

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just been wondering lately how many members the forum has hit as I see the Facebook groups are reaching around the 10000 mark.

Maybe @Silver or @Rob Fisher could provide an answer?

Just been wondering lately how many members the forum has hit as I see the Facebook groups are reaching around the 10000 mark.

Maybe @Silver or @Rob Fisher could provide an answer?

Good question @Cruzz_33

We now have 6,238 members - of which I would estimate about half are active.
There are 29,470 threads and 464,999 posts.

The issue here is that its not about quantity, but quality!

EDIT - the member stats are on the front page, just scroll down

just jumping in quickly here before the people in the know answer,
counting the 312 pages of registered members

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/members/list

and seeing there are 20 people per list, that gives us 6240 users. How much of them is still active I cant help with, but those are the registered members of the forum.

Edit: Ai, I see @Silver was quicker on the draw
2nd Edit: Ai, stopped at the recently online block, did not see that stats block, haha.

@Silver thanks a mil. I did check and get to about 6240 members the way in which @Anneries did.

Yeah defiantly agree with quality over quantity , was just intrigued when I went on the Facebook groups today and saw how they have grow as last time I went on I only saw about 5000 members. Awesome to see how the community is growing

On facebook groups most members join just to sell goods, there are alot of members who are not active.
Ive joined a facebook group months ago and have never even posted a single comment.

I just find eciggsa a much simplier way to firstly look for something that has been delt with before and also quicker to navigate around and and and....

And i forgot something.... :-D

Ecigssa is a very close community i have not met 80% of the members but yet we chat sometimes like we neighbours.

So as mentioned above, its all about the quality.

Back