How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Running 4 setups at the moment:

OBS Engine 2 with ThinkVape Finder 250c
Bravo with Smoant Charon TS
Recurve with Pulse 80w
Peerless RDTA with Wismec Rx2/3

3 Bat mods for home use mostly or long day trips, smaller two for work/driving.

I've never heard of the Loki RDA until now. How is it?

I'm a slight Geek Vape RDTA junky. They are all generally similar in terms of vapour texture. Nice dense vapour with good flavour.
I dont have extensive experience with the medusa my friend has one and ive used his a few times.

Currently on my mech i use a loki rda by viikings

I have two at all times
Smoant Cylon with my Intake RTA
Asmodus Lustro with the Siren 2 MTL

I think it took 2 years for me to find my happy place and these two setups are dont leave the house without the each other!

@Silver with the 1.5mm afc insert its about as airy as the Nautilus Mini on its 2nd widest airflow setting. Found the 1.2mm too restricted on the Dvarw for how I like to vape most of the time Eventhough I do run the Nautilus on the 2nd tightest setting. Once my current batch of coils run out my will probably replace it with another dvarw and run the 1.2mm for those occasions when I need something tighter to toke on.

Thanks @Larry - that is very helpful
I also used the Nautilus Mini on the 2nd tightest airhole for a nice tightish MTL draw

MKYBLas.jpg

a1n9rNd.jpg
No doubt I have a problem!

The Reos and BBs see the most use - one after the other throughout the day. The mods with RTAs sit on my desk and get the occasional vape. The Joyetech AIO Ecos are for meetings. E-pipe resides next to my recliner. All the RDAs have ceramic wicks. So, just dry burning from time to time - no re-wicking required. Same with the GEM tanks and the Rose3 tank.

From left to right:
  1. Reo Grand with OL16. Reserved for fruity juices. New DIY fruity juices tester. Currently my work in progress Granadilla juice in there.
  2. Pulse 80W with OL16. Exclusively used for Tarks Matador and Poison and Witchers Brew Blackbird.
  3. Reo Mini with OL16. Reserved for dessert juices. New DIY dessert juices tester. Currently running @Strontium's Chocolate Mint Fudge.
  4. Reo Grand with OL16. Same as 1. Currently trying a Watermelon juice by @Friep.
  5. Reo Grand with OL16. For menthol juices only. Vaping @rogue zombie's Roswell at the moment.
  6. Reo P67 with OL16. Reserved for tobacco juices. Enjoying Forte, a NET by Black Note, as we speak.
  7. VT Inbox with Chalice IV. Only for coffee juices. My DIY Irish Coffee in there now.
  8. Provari 3 with GEM tank. Permanently loaded with VM Tropical Ice.
  9. SX Mini with GEM tank. Permanently carries Lime Party by Mike's Mega Mixes.
  10. Pico with Dvarw MTL. My DIY Perfect Peach always in there.
  11. Pico with Rose3. Reserved for Mr Hardwick's Easy as Pie apple pie.
  12. Pico with Dvarw MTL. Carrier for Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil.
  13. Wismec with Skyline for HIC's Ginger Buttercream Frosting.
  14. iStick with Skyline, always with a DIY Frostbite, a fruity menthol.
  15. Steam Engine with Siren 2. Currently running a DIY menthol tobacco.
  16. Hohm Slice with OBS Nano. A bit of Tarks Matador in there at the moment.
  17. BB with Exocet. Reserved for DIY Godmilk, tweaked, and my DIY Lemon Condensed Milk Fridge Tart.
  18. BB with Kanger Clapton coil. Only runs a DIY menthol, called Qebui.
  19. Beaten up BB with Exocet/Vapeshell. Always loaded with my DIY Analux (luxury analogue) tobacco juice.
  20. BB with Exocet/Flow. Only carries my DIY Dry Lemon and @Patrick's Guitari.
  21. BB with Nautilus coil. Permanently reserved for my pleasantly acidic DIY Orchard Peach.
  22. Joyetech Ecos, with tobacco, fruit, dessert and menthol - all high nicotine.
  23. E-pipe with Veco tank and their ceramic coil. Exclusively holds Mr Hardwick's Rodeo NET tobacco juice.

MKYBLas.jpg

a1n9rNd.jpg

The Reos and BBs see the most use - one after the other throughout the day. The mods with RTAs sit on my desk and get the occasional vape. The Joyetech AIO Ecos are for meetings. E-pipe resides next to my recliner. All the RDAs have ceramic wicks. So, just dry burning from time to time - no re-wicking required. Same with the GEM tanks and the Rose3 tank.

From left to right:
  1. Reo Grand with OL16. Reserved for fruity juices. New DIY fruity juices tester. Currently my work in progress Granadilla juice in there.
  2. Pulse 80W with OL16. Exclusively used for Tarks Matador and Poison and Witchers Brew Blackbird.
  3. Reo Mini with OL16. Reserved for dessert juices. New DIY dessert juices tester. Currently running @Strontium's Chocolate Mint Fudge.
  4. Reo Grand with OL16. Same as 1. Currently trying a Watermelon juice by @Friep.
  5. Reo Grand with OL16. For menthol juices only. Vaping @rogue zombie's Roswell at the moment.
  6. Reo P67 with OL16. Reserved for tobacco juices. Enjoying Forte, a NET by Black Note, as we speak.
  7. VT Inbox with Chalice IV. Only for coffee juices. My DIY Irish Coffee in there now.
  17. BB with Exocet. Reserved for DIY Godmilk, tweaked, and my DIY Lemon Condensed Milk Fridge Tart.
  19. Beaten up BB with Exocet/Vapeshell. Always loaded with my DIY Analux (luxury analogue) tobacco juice.
  21. BB with Nautilus coil. Permanently reserved for my pleasantly acidic DIY Orchard Peach.
  22. Joyetech Ecos, with tobacco, fruit, dessert and menthol - all high nicotine.
  23. E-pipe with Veco tank and their ceramic coil. Exclusively holds Mr Hardwick's Rodeo NET tobacco juice.

Love it @Andre !!!!!
This is so cool - a setup for each juice

Interesting that the Pulse is powering the Big name Tobaccoes (Blackbird, Poison, Matador)

Love it @Andre !!!!!
This is so cool - a setup for each juice

Interesting that the Pulse is powering the Big name Tobaccoes (Blackbird, Poison, Matador)

PS - isnt it interesting how the different setups suit the different juices
That to me is such a great part of vaping - finding the right combination
Sometimes by lots of trial and error - sometimes by pure luck

MKYBLas.jpg

a1n9rNd.jpg

From left to right:

OK! @Andre wins for the most operational mods! Thank heavens for ceramic wick because you could never do this with ordinary wick!

MKYBLas.jpg

a1n9rNd.jpg

From left to right:

Omg that’s nuts lololol how do you even remember what’s in what?

MKYBLas.jpg

a1n9rNd.jpg

From left to right:
Wow what a coleccolle and having them all in rotation that wants to be done.
Please let me know what you think of the watermelon juice...

I only have two mods in rotation and always gravitate towards one even though I cary both with me where ever I go.
Alien with Hadaly ontop serves as a backup.
Therion 166 with apocalypse rda currently my favourite setup.

I just realised I had 11 mods operational... the silly thing about that is a wick (in my opinion) is buggered after sitting in juice doing nothing for 2 days or more... it's fine if you are vaping each in turn but you know how it goes... you reach for your favourite... so I am in the process of doing a major PitStop and cleaning the RTA's and RDA and juice bottles...

I'm now sitting with a manageable 5 setups... 2 x SolarStorms with DVarw's, Vicious Ant Spade with Skyfall, KHW Squonker and O-Atty X, CLZ Forma and Skyline and a Voyeur with Revolver RDA.

How many mods do you have in use at one time?
Good question Rob.I have 10 standing ready with a half-dozen or so tucked away. In my t.v. room on my table next to my EZ chair I have 5 (SX mini Q, Pico dual, Limitless Arms Race,Hohm Slice and LostVape Triade) So I'm locke 'n' loaded quite nicely!

What's the right amount of setups?! Tough question :p

I find 3 in daily rotation is nice and manageable for me: Therion BF 75C with the Gorge, VT inbox with either the Recurve or Entheon and a Luxotic with a Wasp.

I always have a Reo ready with something menthol or chilled but may only use it once or twice a week. Then either the Furyan or Dotsquonk with a nice full tobacco for the end of the day.

Damn, I think I have a problem!
You mentioned the Gorge RTA or did you pick up all the ones @Rob Fisher threw down there?LoL!

MKYBLas.jpg

a1n9rNd.jpg

From left to right:
@Andre ,that is impressive!

@Silver ,have we started an ecigssa mod and tank Hall of Fame?

No not yet @kev mac
There are plenty eligible mods though and we are all part of the hall of fame here

Hope you keeping well and nice to see you online again

Nice thread @Rob Fisher

I always have atleast 3 setups with me.Always.

My first (and most important) is my Asmodus Colossal with my Berserker Mini MTL RTA.
Second is my VGOD Pro 150 with my Reload Rta (only for desserts)
Third is either my Asmodus Minikin Reborn with my Asmodus Voluna RTA (for desserts and beverages) or my Tesla Invader 2/3 with my Triple Rta (if im in the mood for some clouds)

These days I only have one device with me at all times.

When you pretty much vape one flavour only ...

I run about 5 mods fully operational wicked and charged at all times - but mostly just because of flavour testing, and DIY. I have a sh!tload of gear that just sits there in the cupboard, I call it my collection - I just cant bare the thought of selling my stuff, its too personal.

I run about 5 mods fully operational wicked and charged at all times - but mostly just because of flavour testing, and DIY. I have a sh!tload of gear that just sits there in the cupboard, I call it my collection - I just cant bare the thought of selling my stuff, its too personal.
I'm onto my third shoe box already. Same reasoning

Back