How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Lol @Rob Fisher

That cracked me up.
But let me tell you, Moses knew what he was doing back then.

Jokes aside - I know you are devastated that the Dvarw didnt make it into the "Van Riebeek" collection.

It is my newest tank though and I haven't managed to dial it in properly. Also haven't had enough time to experiment properly with different coils and juices.

It's a great tank and it does produce good flavour on my Sidechick blend - but I am drawn a bit more to the crispness of the Skyline - asif the Skyline's flavour is more pure for that juice. The Dvarw gives me a slightly juicier, wetter vape. And its good, I just need to experiment more and get it singing perfectly for my taste...

PS - at least two items you strongly suggested that I buy (BB and Skyline) are in permanent rotation

What's the right amount of setups?! Tough question :p

I find 3 in daily rotation is nice and manageable for me: Therion BF 75C with the Gorge, VT inbox with either the Recurve or Entheon and a Luxotic with a Wasp.

I always have a Reo ready with something menthol or chilled but may only use it once or twice a week. Then either the Furyan or Dotsquonk with a nice full tobacco for the end of the day.

Damn, I think I have a problem!

What's the right amount of setups?! Tough question :p

I find 3 in daily rotation is nice and manageable for me: Therion BF 75C with the Gorge, VT inbox with either the Recurve or Entheon and a Luxotic with a Wasp.

I always have a Reo ready with something menthol or chilled but may only use it once or twice a week. Then either the Furyan or Dotsquonk with a nice full tobacco for the end of the day.

Damn, I think I have a problem!

No problem at all @Huffapuff - I read that and know exactly what you mean
I think you need more in rotation though, hehe

Billet box for fruity menthols
RSQ and Hadeon for the rest.

I got the Dwarf MTL clone on a mod but I haven't been able to take more than 2 tanks through it. Not that its bad its just that I'm use to my BB and squonkers and don't really need more. That's also why they look like they have gone through the wars.

PS @Silver as a fairly newish vaper, I'm always fascinated by your collection of golden oldies. Having not really seen those before or paid attention as I was too busy pulling smoke through a cigarette filter. Would love to see you and Uncle @Rob Fisher have a stall at Vapecon one year just displaying the old and new stuff from this hobby.

Thanks for the words @Adephi

That is such a cool idea... Maybe we need to do that sometime
The old vs the new
Museum vs the glitzy playground
Lol

Nugget 2 with nautilus mini - red pill
2 nugget X mods with innokin zenith on each - one for icy fruits and the other for bakery/desserts
Cartel revenant with coppervape dvarw mtl using 1.5mm afc insert - running mostly icy fruits
Rage squonk with drop rda - desserts

My dailys for a while now have been the nugget X zenith combos until I picked up the dvarw. Been my most used setup since. Nugget X's are now mostly used when the revenant setup needs a charge. The nugget 2 nautilus combo is only ever used about once a week when I need my red pill fix. I use the rage drop combo MAYBE twice a month if I really want a nice warm, dense desserty vape. It's a really great vape but is way too cloudy to vape indoors and while driving so it's mostly a surface warmer right now.

My vaping style has changed quite a bit since I started. Found myself gravitating back to mtl/restricted lung about 2 years ago and been vaping in that vein 95% of the time for the past year. 50/50 6mg throat hit and the vape experience is phenomenal.

Three mods through which i rotate on.

VGod Pro Mech (most used)
iJoy Capo Squanker (when going out to the pub with mates)
Smok V8 Baby Beast (when driving and as a starter in the morning due t exceptional flavor as a great wakeup call)

After a clearance sale, this is what it looks like around me while I work.
bd2d3b031e3b39bb4960910b71ca732d.jpg

Is that a geekvape karma rdta i seeon a geekvape mech pro? (The red one)

This is what is currently in daily rotation at the moment bar the atties with out mods, though those rotate every wick change.

Seems to be my constant amount of working mods when on tour . I tend to vape them through out the day as one catches my eye or just cause I haven’t vaped it in a bit.

I will do the same when at home just with more mods, drives the wife crazy having all the mods litter my work bench, kitchen counter, PC desk and bedside.

7C89AD38-700A-4966-A0A7-7780D3D80D1E.jpeg

Nugget 2 with nautilus mini

Sounds like a great combination that @Larry

And interesting to hear about the Dvarw MTL featuring in your lineup. How restricted is it? Say compared to the various AFC settings on the Nautilus Mini, if I may ask?

PS - MTL higher nic throat hit for the win

Just 2.

My trusty old (very worn but never say die) Minikin boost with an Intake on top.

B.B. with a fruit menthol

For me I have 5 in daily rotation and all of them get used at various points in the day.

At work:
Cut Squonk with Dead Rabbit SQ (21700 and single coil = whole work day and then some)
Aegis with Siren 2 (Still looking for something slimmer to put the siren on)

At home:
Minikin 2 Kodama with OBS Engine dual (My original rta combo that will never change)
Athena Pride with Dvarw (Everyone needs some Dvarw in their life)
Laisimo F4 with Titan (Best companion for working because you don't have to worry about refills)

After that I also have a Zeus always wicked and ready to go on the Aegis if I go on site and need something tough, and now with the addition of the Entheon, that will go on the Cut and get accompanied by the Pride/Dvarw for out and about in the evenings and weekends.

Yes it is. It's my favourite rdta

Its really great and i love how it can be convertrd to an rda.

Tecently walked into a tabacconist where they were selling the entire kit with the rdta for R750 and then next to it they had just the rdta for R640...

Its really great and i love how it can be convertrd to an rda.

Tecently walked into a tabacconist where they were selling the entire kit with the rdta for R750 and then next to it they had just the rdta for R640...
I got the kit a few months ago but haven't used the mod much except with my silver Medusa which has a 0.12 ohm build in it.

Do you own one?
dd19e747f72d2dc6049cc5218c84167d.jpg

I got the kit a few months ago but haven't used the mod much except with my silver Medusa which has a 0.12 ohm build in it.

Do you own one?

I used to own one i gave it to a friend.

The firing button on minendidnt work properly and became annoying to use, you had to push it in a specific spot or else it wouldnt make contact with the battery causing misfires. I really liked the mod and was ratger sad about this.

I have used the same medusa however and i must say i absolutely love it and plan on purchasing one in due time. Great flavor great juice well.

.12 thats scary i er to stay at .2 and .15 lowest

Do you own one?

Just asking but are you new to vaping as your title says?

I've been vaping for about 2. 5 years now. I make my own juice for about 1.5 years and also make my coils since about 2 months ago.
Just asking but are you new to vaping as your title says?

It's a pitty about the firing button. I love the mod. I don't use hybrids except for the Karma, specifically with the lower resistance build I have on the Medusa. I agree with you about the flavour on it. The build quality is also quite nice. There's no paint at all. The grub screws seem to be lasting quite nicely too
I used to own one i gave it to a friend.

The firing button on minendidnt work properly and became annoying to use, you had to push it in a specific spot or else it wouldnt make contact with the battery causing misfires. I really liked the mod and was ratger sad about this.

I have used the same medusa however and i must say i absolutely love it and plan on purchasing one in due time. Great flavor great juice well.

.12 thats scary i er to stay at .2 and .15 lowest

My go to set-ups are: Hex + OG Goon, a squonker + Haku Phenom and a mech + OG Goon, they're always ready to go and 9/10 times I have at least two with me.

I've been vaping for about 2. 5 years now. I make my own juice for about 1.5 years and also make my coils since about 2 months ago.

Oh just asking because under ypur name it says new vapor and i realised you using mechs so was just wondering XD

I havnt gotten into DIY liquids yet buy hsve been building coils for a while

It's a pitty about the firing button. I love the mod. I don't use hybrids except for the Karma, specifically with the lower resistance build I have on the Medusa. I agree with you about the flavour on it. The build quality is also quite nice. There's no paint at all. The grub screws seem to be lasting quite nicely too

I dont have extensive experience with the medusa my friend has one and ive used his a few times.

Currently on my mech i use a loki rda by viikings

Geekvape Aegis Legend with Zeus Dual

Augvape V200 with inTake RTA

Vaporesso Polar with Augvape Templar RDA

Vaporesso Armour with Savour RTA

Aspire Breeze 2

SMOK infinix

This changes daily/weekly depending on what juice I want to vape. I switch from MTL to Restrictive lung hit to Direct lung hit and so my setups change often depending on my preferences for the day.

Sounds like a great combination that @Larry

And interesting to hear about the Dvarw MTL featuring in your lineup. How restricted is it? Say compared to the various AFC settings on the Nautilus Mini, if I may ask?

PS - MTL higher nic throat hit for the win

@Silver with the 1.5mm afc insert its about as airy as the Nautilus Mini on its 2nd widest airflow setting. Found the 1.2mm too restricted on the Dvarw for how I like to vape most of the time Eventhough I do run the Nautilus on the 2nd tightest setting. Once my current batch of coils run out my will probably replace it with another dvarw and run the 1.2mm for those occasions when I need something tighter to toke on.

Back