How many of you use tapatalk

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I think it's the best way to keep up to date with a forum on your mobile devices. If a forum doesn't support tapatalk I usually don't even bother being a part of their forum..

Hi Gizmo

I actually never got round to checking out Tapatalk. But I see it costs like $4.99 for the App on my iPad.
Are all the functions of the forum available on this app?

I browse the forum using Tapatalk 80% of the time

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I assume it can be used for the ECF forum too

Its awesome Silver1, i use it on my ios devices as well, worth the few bucks :)

i use the website at work .. but at home its 99% tapatalk, just makes things so much easier

Yeah! Tapatalk for the win.
I don't think polls work on it, and 3rd party add-ons like shout box and the option bar like funny, agree etc obviously is not supported. But for replying to threads, pm, and reading, nothing beats it. There is a free version, but rather get the paid version. It supports colours, and it has great photo hosting built in.

ok thanks for all the info guys - will check it out

I only use Tapatalk :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, also use is 98% of the time. So much easier than using the pc.

Do u get tapatalk for a blackberry :)

Ahh man

Would've been nice to have on the BB

I'll download it to the iPad at work next year :)

Checked out Tapatalk HD for iPad.
Quite nifty.

Must admit though, I like the look of this forum way better on my PC browser ;-)

But thanks for all the suggestions - it is great for when you're on the move.

To Riaz, and all those on Blackberrys

I found a link today for a download of Tapatalk on the BB's. Now it might have fallen of a truck somewhere, and it is free to download.... But I have tested it and seems to work just fine, both for this forum and others too. (So next time you stop at the traffic light, please give the guy with the cardboard sign with no job, no house and 4 kids, a R10, just so karma doesn't f up up your sheet!)

Link for download:

http://www.blackberryrc.com/plus/download.php?open=0&aid=8225&cid=3

Underneath the file size, just click on OTA download.

Hope it helps others too!

Sent via my bum to my brain

I downloaded the free version on my Galaxy S4, but it doesnt seem to have a reply feature, i can only browse the forum. Is that feature locked in the free version?

I downloaded the free version on my Galaxy S4, but it doesnt seem to have a reply feature, i can only browse the forum. Is that feature locked in the free version?

u sure? im susing it on my s4 and able to reply im using the free version

u sure? im susing it on my s4 and able to reply im using the free version
I think it might be because i use my Facebook account for the forum. Which i just broke as i disassociated my account and the forum sent me a E-mail with the new password. And as Murphy would have it my mail are down!

try and download the full version apk file and install on your phone

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Being a member of many forums across a spectrum of different forum software platforms of which some not compatible or available with tapatalk, I rather stick to to access via. Safari or Chrome. I also don't like losing the feel and format of the boards as administrators go to huge lengths of making the experience enjoyable for users.

If I am concerned about data usage, then I just switch to the Opera browser when using a mobile device.

Being a member of many forums across a spectrum of different forum software platforms of which some not compatible or available with tapatalk, I rather stick to to access via. Safari or Chrome. I also don't like losing the feel and format of the boards as administrators go to huge lengths of making the experience enjoyable for users.

If I am concerned about data usage, then I just switch to the Opera browser when using a mobile device.
Hi Vaalboy! I find the Mobile version of this forum to be very user friendly and well laid out for my phone's dimensions. Id rather use that then in the future :) I dont have to worry about data usage at least as i have wifi wherever i go :)

@Gizmo I use it but I have been getting this error since yesterday.

Free version on S3

Attachments

• 2014-01-28 07.18.40.png
    2014-01-28 07.18.40.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 18
Back