How Many Unread Posts Do You Have?

How many unread posts do you have? (Choose the first correct answer)

• None, I read them all every day or two.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 500 or less unread posts.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 1000 or less unread posts.

• 2000 or less unread posts.

• 3000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 6000 or less unread posts.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • More than 6000 unread posts.

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
That's good to know, because I've started to feel that I'm not part of the family so have to do something to see I've I'm ever gona get a fine or not :blush:??

Was a bit too relaxed today

That's good to know, because I've started to feel that I'm not part of the family so have to do something to see I've I'm ever gona get a fine or not :blush:??
We love you dearly, but if a fine is going to make you feel more loved, I am sure the Finesmaster will happily oblige.

You are most certainly part of the family @annemarievdh but you are just one of the better behaved family. Not like all those other naughty boys! :p

46 but working on it as we speak... with my OCD I can't get off the keyboard till it's Zero! And then I run in case I hear my iPad beep!

I'm on 140, its been a busy day and evening! Sat down now for the first time in hours!

Also on 140 now

Those could possibly be comments in the media section. Not sure if they reflect as part of posts or not

Back